Archage

I know why the queues are so long. Koreans must be farming gold to sell already.
yea but gold in this game is sooo easily acheived as a patron...It is a bit harder for F2P to acquire gold, but actually not, becuase they cant own land/farms/homes etc....so they dont have to buy seeds/livestock or anything..

I almost feel as if I wasted money on this game...Though hopefully my Patron status doesn't get changed. I have it until november...if shit doesn't change, or them open up character xfers, I will not be paying/playing at all.

I almost feel as if I wasted money on this game...Though hopefully my Patron status doesn't get changed. I have it until november...if shit doesn't change, or them open up character xfers, I will not be paying/playing at all.

Same here have not played since the game actially droped cause of absurdly long que times and constant Dcs when i actually do play

Basically or until they learn how to run their servers
They pretty much have shit banged out today. Except for 5 minute AFK timer. But I think that cut down on the ques. Longest one I been in today was 22...bout a 45second wait.

I've been playing this game sometimes in my free time... This is my first MMORPG. But I'm having a blast! Great time waster... Anyone wanna play with me and maybe teach me about RPG or how to play? I have a level 14 Firran

Im playing the fuck out of the game still. Joined the Guild Mostly Harmless on Kyrios and been having a blast.

good to hear you are still alive brown Haha. Are the ques still bad on the server ?

Alright, I played Rift for a long time with donut...is Archage goodish?

Alright, I played Rift for a long time with donut...is Archage goodish?
meh..it's okay...pretty entertaining if you fall in with the right group of players. It is like Minecraft on steroids. You wont get full benefit of game without having Patron status. Which can be bought with in-game gold by buying Apex (depending on server, anywhere from 250gold+ per 1 apex...takes 2 apex for month Patron status). Or real currency can get you patron status. Patron status allows you to own land (farms/houses etc..) and regenerate labour (which is used for crafting/gathering, and opening Coinpurses which mobs drop) while offline.

The class systems are cool as fuck though. Very NON linear. Sure you have your "cookie cutter" pvp/pve specs, but the diversity of the gear and talent trees is endless possibilities. It is an open PVP based game, so endgame PvE is not as abundant as PvP/Commerce. The economy differs from server to server, and it is ENTIRELY player based economy(which is another cool aspect, but can suck sometimes).

It is definitely worth checking out F2P to decide whether or not you want pay (gold or RL currency) for Patron Status.

You guys should check out Black Desert it gets an N.Amercian release soon I hear

Ohh yea....Gliding is some of the best shit in the game...Very beautiful game when you jump off the right cliff and hit your glider at certain times of the day:)

Back