The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
GypsieMang (Adam)
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF4
Where are you located?:
Bremerton, WA
What is your Occupation/School?:
USN
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Enjoyed playing BF4 in your server
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
yes
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Been an exclusive PC gamer for over 10 years. Love all kinds of games but FPSs are my favorite. I am committed to becoming an invaluable asset of the clan.

I am a submariner in the US Navy and I should make clear that because of my occupation I have a very sporadic schedule. As of now my boat (USS Kentucky SSBN 737) is in the shipyard going through extreme overhaul evolutions which will take another year or so to complete before she is back underwater on mission where she belongs. This gives me ample time to relax and play games like BF4 when I'm not at work. If/When my schedule becomes too busy to be active in the clan I will be sure to give notice.

I'm looking to improve my experience in BF4. I've noticed that good comms can go a long way in the game and the in-game voice chat within the squad isn't enough. Hopefully becoming a member of this clan will meet this expectation.

Frag on!
~Adam (aka GypsieMang)

Hey

I was wondering if you would like to change your forum name to match your in-game name?

That would be easier for all of us, if possible.

Let me know and I can make that change for you, you do not need to re-register.

Thanks

Back