The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Chad
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
NS2
Where are you located?:
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
What is your Occupation/School?:
Dispatcher
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I like the NS2 Server
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
I am a vet NS player, i played since 2003, I like to command games ethier on Kharaa or Marine, got a 75% win ratio :D.
Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:2111121​

Does this mean we have to keep the NS2 server hahahaha. Second guy this week damn things about to pay for itself.

Haha,

Well your server has amazing ping from where I am. Im a long time gamer, and im interested in running or setting up some kind of competitive play on NS2. Ive been playing the game since 2003, I was an admin Voogru's servers for most of the early years. Ran a clan named -ia- Insane Aggression and controlled my own server until NS1 died out. I've been waiting that long for NS2 :D.

Im really happy to start working my way up in TBG and i would love to donate to the clan .

Id like to know about TBG if anyone wants to fill me in on the history :D. I want to Represent TBG on NS2 daily :D

Thanks

w@flz

Chad

We are a FPS oriented gaming community with a rich history in the Battlefield series. TBG started as Steel Rain Gaming and was a competitive group of BF 2142 gunship pilots. When your as good as some of these guys are you find yourself getting kicked off servers or split up and that's how this sort of thing is developed. TBG recently got back to its Roots with TWLs Chopper competition.

Everyone plays a little of everything but its mostly Battlefield at the moment. Planet side 2 is one of our new branches as well.

Rails that thing needs to be shaped up if u ask me :p on my list.

I played PS1 i loved that game as well, im working on NS2 right now as much as I can. Im hoping to get some kind of team clan play going on, What are the Clan tags for NS? I noticed in my PM that their is specific ones for different games.

Perfect,

Let me know if I can help in anyway ill be on most of this evening :D

I also added my Steam id in the top post., I didnt know it at the time.

Hahha right on, were you the one mentioning something about telling marine commanders what to do lol ! :D

I had some fun games that night.

Hahha right on, were you the one mentioning something about telling marine commanders what to do lol ! :D

Yep! - "put that damn observatory and command center in the other base so you can fking beacon commander!"

and ofcourse "HIDE THAT DAMN OBS!"

:p

Well I appreciate the comment :D!

You going to be on tonight :D!?

Back