The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Spyder8739 : Dan
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3
Where are you located?:
Wisconsin
What is your Occupation/School?:
Live Audio Engineer
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Played on your server a bit, solid group of players. I like being in clans with a solid foundation, and you certainly seem to have that.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yarp.
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
I'm a very loyal and commited player. Every clan I've joined in Battlefieldesque games I've stayed a member of until they died.

Welcome man! We can chat about sound crap and what not. Enjoy your trial period :)

What made you apply to us?
Played on your server a bit, solid group of players. I like being in clans with a solid foundation, and you certainly seem to have that.
Actually the foundation is a bit sandy, didnt you notice the website leaning to the left a little bit?; o

good luck man in your process, P.S try and stay away from TastyPotato he is slightly special, and kinda weird :) just a heads up lol

Welcome Dan :D.

what Radio Station do you work for?

I actually don't work for a radio station, I'm a live audio tech for a production company (audio, lighting, staging, etc.) out of Milwaukee - we do concerts, public events, political events, etc. Most known for being the company who basically makes Summerfest happen (largest music festival in the world, if you haven't heard of it lol).

And thanks everyone for the welcome! I look forward to tearing it up on the battlefield with you all!

Actually the foundation is a bit sandy, didnt you notice the website leaning to the left a little bit?; o

And here I thought my monitor was just leaning to the left... that changes everything... lol :happy-111:

Welcome! Im glad you enjoying gaming with us. So are you an audiophile? We have a few of those here lol.

i thought it was sixer that was a little off bubble

Audiophile makes it sound like a bad thing. But, yes, a little bit lol

Just in time man! I need some confirmation that 110 pounds isn't too much for a pair of triple driver headphones (its dead cheap but I'm scared with parting with all that money hahah)

Just in time man! I need some confirmation that 110 pounds isn't too much for a pair of triple driver headphones (its dead cheap but I'm scared with parting with all that money hahah)

HEAVY HEADPHONES ARE HEAVY lol. But on a serious note it depends on what make/model of headphones you're specifically looking at. What headphones are you thinking about getting?

I'm normally a Shure or Sennheiser guy, but for that price, go for it! Look like solid ear buds to me.

cool man. The only thing is that I've heard they are fucking massive in your ear!! hahah

Back