The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
SgtNateDawg: Nathaniel
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3
Where are you located?:
Houston TX
What is your Occupation/School?:
School
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
The urge to play with a group of people who love the game but can have fun.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
I'm a 17 year old kid who loves to play FPS shooters specifically BF3. I know that the Recon class can be quite campy but I try my hardest to push up with the team when necessary and allow spawn points and enemy position at all times.

Hello Natedawg, hows it going.

We are a 18+ gaming community and unfortunately you have to be that. How far away is your birthday?

Thanks for showing interest.

I was born in February. So in about two months I'll be 18. I would just like to add that people often mistake me for a much older age when I'm in public though. People at my work still think I'm 20. Just sayin' :)

I'll tell you what if you could wait it out for 30 days. That way you start off your application process in january then by the time you get the member votes it will be in February and you should be all set. Sounds good?

That could work. I just won't be a true member but I can still game with you guys. I'm down.

He's a cheap date, 1 glass of wine is all it takes to get him to go down on you.

Good luck with the trail, I suggest a box of Franzia.

Don't be afraid too much of Soulzz he's pretty harmless except when he gets around young boys on the weekend. Here's a pic of him in his weekend regalia so you can see what I mean.

SoulzzDragoncon.jpg

Oh my god I'm dying over here. Welcome and ......a...... good ......luck?
I love these guy's ...but not the way soulzz is going to love you ;p

Back