The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
tylorweaver (Tylor)
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3, Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Where are you located?:
Atlanta, GA
What is your Occupation/School?:
Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Love your servers and have played with a few members before - Fantastic group of folks!
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes, señor :)
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
This will be the first clan I had ever formally joined, so please take it easy on me! lol (within reason, of course!)

an admin will get with you shortly

Good luck with your trial state

Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting to know everyone better, and the application process! :D

-Tylor

Heyy Tylorweaver, Fast or soulzz or a headadmin will talk to you, i just wanted to say welcome and good luck in your voting.

Why do most of TBG players have to be on the east coast? We need more players on the west coast. Anyways, Welcome and Good luck with your trial. see you on the field. Get to know everyone.

Why do most of TBG players have to be on the east coast? We need more players on the west coast. Anyways, Welcome and Good luck with your trial. see you on the field. Get to know everyone.

Our servers are in Chicago now. We will get them eventually ;) Don't feel isolated you got soulzzy boy lol

haha, thanks guys! I'm pumped!

So, I just tried to join Eurphuct in the "**24/7 City Maps Infantry | TBGclan.com" server, and apparently I've been banned permanently from that server??! wtf? LOL. I don't think I've even played on that server before!!

Here's the exact message I'm receiving, when trying to join: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'tylorweaver' ... Prior Kick/Ban"

lol, kind of at a loss for words here guys, being that I'm just trying to start out with ya'll. haha

Any help would be much appreciated!

Our servers are in Chicago now. We will get them eventually ;) Don't feel isolated you got soulzzy boy lol

We need mid west servers (tx to be exact) so we get players from all over the US & Europe. LOL! that last sentence made me crack up, fast.

Tylor welcome to the website. I wish I had better news for you, but unfortunately you were banned for a racial slur. We do not and will not tolerate any racism whether you meant it as racial or not. I will not post what you actually said in this post, but can verify that it was not a typo. As a result you will never be permitted into that server again and I personally don't think your application is going to be accepted at this point. Like I said wish I had better news for you.

LOL, ouch. Well there goes that one! I certainly did not mean that, however, I do understand your response and I appreciate it!

Sorry for having wasted your time then, I suppose :/ Thank you and take care.

When did he start slinging racial slurs, before or after his app?

When did he start slinging racial slurs, before or after his app?
before it apparently, because he went to go join someone today and it said he was banned so i take it, it was before he put it in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back