The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
DOAKer -DOAK
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
battlefield
Where are you located?:
CANADA
What is your Occupation/School?:
Showa INC
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
i just love tbg lol
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help seed our servers?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
i speak the english real good
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
so im re applying and would like to start my trial again, i now have a job so now i can support tbg.

I was about to say wtf is going on here lol. Didnt realize you hadnt reapplied. You already have my vote buddy.

yeah i have spoke with him like once or twice hes very quiet

lol im a shy guy. but this is my second trial. i declined my first accpetacence into tbg because it didnt feel right because i was moving. i do have the ts3 info and i do talk. when im quiet im focosing on pwning nubs, thats how i roll, forgive for bad spelling im a little drunk lol. but yea i have been playing on tbg servers for a while, i didnt feel comfortable reaplying untill i had a steady source of income. i will try and speak up some more in ts, but if you guys play tdm then you know, i go ham against balls lol and chivo im taking your tags lol. my goal is to be best of the best of the best and thats why i joined tbg. you guys are very good at the game. and i like to play at a competive level, thats why when balls plays i make sure to hop into ts to have a great time lol hes my number one target on the battlefield.

i work very early in the morning from 6:30 till 3pm so im am very tired when i get home from work and dont feel like being in ts. but on the weekend im am on ts alot and love to play in squad dm server. sundays i am on all day because im am ussualy hung over lol... but i will try to be more active during the week. its just hard trying to talk to people when you have only had 3 hours of sleep and have worked 8 hours.

im a easy person to get along with, i like gaming and i play very competivly, i dont like to lose i like to win, i like to kill lots of people and die very little. i like squad death match and hate hard core. when you are playing against me i will play very competivly, i play to win get kills get ranked up. i love bf2 and im not a fan of bc2, but you guys all pla it so i enjoy playing it.

yea im a lil drunk but im a good guy give me a chance lol... look forward to pwning in squad dm on sunday, ill probally be hung over but i will be on ts :) so some of yea know me lol but most dont i will make friends with all of yea. oh im CANADIAN straight outa toronto brothja

3 hours of sleep? I wake up at 6:00. What time do you normally go to bed? :p.

EDIT:i would write my whole life story..dam drunk posting lol

thanks for applying doaker,good luck on your application man,dont worry about the past think about now and future,forget the past couse that could get you in deep trouble just think of soulz gay room

thanks guys, cya in ts and in game.. disregard my above posts aha, had a few tomany last night..

Doaker has my vote - seen em in action - hes a skillful player - I wanna see him with a good team around em - that plus he robbed someone irl +2

Back