Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougPiranha

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* DougPiranha2142

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2018-09-15 18:00:00-5:00

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automatic

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Gamehack I think

Any additional comments you would like to add? When I tried to connect it said something about a gamehack. I tried to connect again and it said I was banned. Must be a false detection because I definitely don't use hacks. Thanks.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hey Doug it happened to me too. Waiting on the appeal process. Add me as friend KILLA_U_BB

Thanks Matt.

Sorry to hear that KILLA. Want to take odds on whether a hacker or a glitch in PBBans is at fault? :)

I find it odd that multiple players got removed for the same thing. Glitches are rare but has happened and historically it has usually been resolved.

Despite filling out a ticket with evenbalance I have heard nothing back! How long are we supposed to wait? Doug have you heard anything yet? Several players were banned that I would never consider to be a hack or offensive in anyway. Now the game I have played for several years with friends is unusable.

Did you post a thread with Pbbans on their forums and ask them about the game hack code?

(Duplicate Post)
So here is the update and I am fkn pissed about it. I am not knowledgeable enough to know as much as these tech savvy hacking punks but somehow my shit was used by a hacker and now I get screwed how does that make any sense? I am a 51 year old casual gamer, I have invested over 1k in games on this account and now this?! I am sharing this because others I believe were wrongfully banned during that same period of time. Some are shown here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/158664/violation-gamehack-81660
Limited to no recourse for a broke ass system that allows others to screw up your account and YOU PAY the price! Grrrrr!

How do you protect yourself from this crap? Am I not supposed to buy a bunch of games under the same account? Makes me want to quit all together. Timing is everything right just got a new video card a new bad ass monitor pre purchased BF5 (cancelled the order now)

The attached shows the conversation I am engaged in with Evenbalance. This company does not have a phone number that works! I plan on taking them to small claims court totally worth it!

Thanks for listening to the rant...

Attachments

• PB Ban Shit.jpg
    PB Ban Shit.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back