Appealing my ban

IDA2

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* CMDRFleming

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGCLAN.COM ## CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS+DLC

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** About a week ago or less

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. possibly jet ram (but was not intended) was fine for the entire session, then got banned in the next round rougly after few minutes.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I don't know the reason I could have been banned for. Maybe its cuz I'm not of a that good pilot but crashing into them while trying to get em and getting banned for it doesn't seem right

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2018 12:13:17 pm 124
battlelog_default_avatar_32.png

[TBG] Alteredacer fleming you need to change your emblem to play here

Feb 4, 2018 12:14:15 pm 137
0fd1b5c4c2268a7319c9cf2e69c6238c

[TBG] 1953olldbandit @ban CMDRFleming racial symbol

If you changed your emblem.. post a link here for head admin to verify.

I checked that link. I cannot see your emblem for some reason. Try posting your battlelog.

All set my friend. Thank you for your patience.

Hey guys just wondering, when would I be notified that I am unbanned?

Already unbanned you when I said all set.

Hi, thats what I believed but I tried joining and it did not let me :(

20180214171004_1.jpg
Already unbanned you when I said all set.
This is as of today, still not able to join in the server. Could it be that the ban system has not yet registered my status?

Last edited:
I'll be able to look into it tonight.

Back