Appealing my ban

Mild123

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Mild123

Which game is it?:* SQUAD

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:227553437

Server name that you were banned on** tbgclan.com Chicago warzone

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** today

Admin that banned you (If you remember) nope

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. tk

Any additional comments you would like to add? i was shooting on a 50 bmg and 2 friendlys came up to me and told me to get off i said no then he shot and killed me and got on the bmg someone else revived me and i got up and shot them.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

@Mild123 there were a bunch of admins on the server at the time of the incident.

Do not bring it upon yourself to be a vigilante as you could have easily reported this in chat.

I just have a screenshot of you TK'ing those people then leaving the server but no logs to indicate you being TK'ed.

If you agree to the rules of the server we'll lift this ban.

Thanks

yes there might of have been alot of admins but i did not take the responsibility to goto one for a simple tk its just a waste of time and after i did that i just didnt feel like playing on your server anymore as of because i was mad so i left and i didnt know why those kids reported me as that they tked me first just to go on the 50 bmg and i think this is just went way too far for a tk. But if anything this shouldn't be a perm ban. as theres not alot of servers to play squad on and that the person that tked me and i should only get a week ban i only left bc i didnt think that they would report me or that the admins cared bc in logs he killed me first.. i just left because i was heated and didnt feel like playing sqaud anymore.

But sure i agree because i just want to play on your server because theres only like 2 servers that are actually good and full of players so id gladly say sorry and take more responsibility to be unabnned. thanks and have a happy holidays

I understand your frustration in the heat of the moment.

Just letting you know this isn't a permanent ban, and you are correct this is a week ban.

Once again, if you do decide to follow the rules then we'll lift this ban - no harm no fowl. If you choose to play on another server then so be it as well.

Thanks for your time.

okay cool ill take the week ban as punishment just didn't want a perm. Btw you should talk to the people that i tk'ed bc before i killed them they were yelling and racially cursing at me to get off the bmg. i didn't shadow play it so i dont have proof but you should give them a talk and just let them know they cant do that.

Back