Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehvy

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* EhvyJ

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Approximately 1 week ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Wasn't mentioned

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Reason stated: Hacking/Cheating

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am fully aware of my cheat-o-meter (56%) which I know may seem suspicious to some, but none of my stats are truly suspicious IMO. It is mainly a high KPM on my weapons that is driving up the score.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I'll ask a few other admins to chime after reviewing your information.

Me personally, I don't find your stats to be plausible. Create a video showing that you are able to attain
30% HS with AEK
65% accuracy with MP412 REX
71% with T44 MAGNUM
27% with M16A4

Unless someone else has anything else to do add that negates my decision, this is what is required.

And link of your battlelog round results.

@Matt(FAST) I will record when I get the chance. But just to make sure we are on the same page. My accuracy for the rex and the magnum are no where near what you stated. Regardless, I will record a full raw round and post it in this thread.

I don't have the capability of streaming externally, only game capture through obs. The following link is the entire VOD directly on twitch which has not been edited in any way. There is no audio because I was splitting my discord audio and messed up one of the inputs. Regardless, it shouldn't take away from the gameplay.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/165423595

The next two links are the reports of the game shown in the vod. I am not aware of any sites that tracks the headshots of a specific round, so this is the best I can do.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/90644145/884378028/

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/EhvyJ/reports#rep_90644145

I would like to know how that translates into a cheater. Cheatometer tracks stats and marks stats that are red as "suspicious" and imo has low standards as to what is "suspicious" or not.

According to cheatometer, having a 3.5 kpm on any assault rifles. If you play only metro and canals tdm that is easily achievable. Just because I have a high kpm on a lot of my guns does not mean that I cheat. My hit/kill ratio is normal, proving that I don't use a dmg model. My headshot/kill ratio isn't considered suspicious by my cheatometer besides my sniper rifles and the rex/44 (all one-shot headshot weapons) which proves that I don't use an aimbot. I don't use a spot hack which is clearly proven in the video I linked.

All of the hacks I just mentioned are the most common in bf3. And all of which are non existent in the gameplay I linked.

You clearly have not watched the video that I was told would be considered in my ban appeal. Any decent player could tell that I don't cheat by looking at that video.

This is one of the last decent NA servers available. It is a server which many of my friends actively play on, some of those being much better than I, who have not had any issues playing on this server. I would appreciate it if you don't use cheatometer, a flawed system, as the basis of your allegations.

Last edited:
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.47467/
"I went through his actual stats. Bf3 cheat o meter bases a lot of their scores off of kill per minute which can be inflated by having a gadget or knife out when not in combat." - Iguanidon

22 of the 30 stats that are marked red are KPM. And one of your ban managers gave an example as to why my kpm is high. If you watched the video or any of my gameplay you will see I have a habit of taking out my defibs when not in combat.

That video although appreciated does not explain all the weapons I mentioned and how you were able to achieve a high HKR strictly on our server.

I am not talking about your general BF3 stats. Take a look at my link I provided above, and replicate those stats on video.

Impress me with:

65% accuracy with MP412 REX
71% with T44 MAGNUM

Which stats did I not replicate? I used the aek and rex throughout that entire video. I didn't use the m16 or the 44, but they are essentially the same weapons respectively. What exactly do you want me to do in a video?

I looked at my my stats that you linked for the rex and 44. The stats show 65% and 71% but that's for "Hpk" which is hits/per kill as far as I know, not accuracy. If it is in fact hits/per kill, those stats are normal because I go for headshots which is a one hit kill with either of those handguns.

Is there a way I can come into TS and discuss this with you just to make sure we are on the same page?

Its not necessarily for the appeal, its for clarification as to what you guys want from me to prove that I don't cheat.

Then can you clarify what Matt means by the accuracy stats on my rex and 44, because he is referring to stats under the "hpk" column. Which as far as I know means hits/per kill, not accuracy.

I may not understand what your website's stats mean, but if you are questioning my ability to use the rex and the magnum, this VOD should show that I am proficient with both. I am playing on my friend's account. (he wanted me to pad hit cheatometer stats) if you really wanted to know which explains the title of the VOD.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/165941369

Skip to around the 1 hour mark to see the start of the rex/magnum shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back