Appealing my ban

J

jaku

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* pLine-jaku

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Lockers TDM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** no idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i might have been rude to an admin? But I'm honestly not sure, could have been banned because someone thought i was cheating

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm honestly not sure why I was banned, i do playfully swear in chat for fun, someone could have thought I was cheating, I don't cheat.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* pLine-jaku

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Lockers TDM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** no idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i might have been rude to an admin? But I'm honestly not sure, could have been banned because someone thought i was cheating

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm honestly not sure why I was banned, i do playfully swear in chat for fun, someone could have thought I was cheating, I don't cheat.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Not rude to an admin, more like rude to other adminS. I guess that's a common theme with you but then again being that you're 18, you're not on the mature side yet.

I was slapping you around in lockers the other day and you kept complaining that I was "lagging" and some other excuses, I guess i was hitting your online gaming ego.
Glad you listened after my @kill command because I was about to ban, you were starting to bore me.

No i dont think you cheat either, I had no issues blasting you. But I'd like to see what evidence there is out there on you.

And If I were you, i would tread carefully during this ban appeal

You were very disrespectful towards me and that's why you were banned on the TDM server.
As FAST has pointed out from his time with you in our Lockers Server, you seem to disrespect all admins.

Your only option here and now is to Apologize to Me and FAST for your ignorant disrespectful attitude, in order for the ban to be lifted. Further issues of disrespect will result in you having a perm-ban. Do you understand and agree to these terms?

Hi this is jaku, I had to create another account because I couldn't email verify my original account. It won't send me the confirmation email no matter how many times I resend it, IDK.

Anyways, yes I am sorry to both of you Fast and H4wk, I have some issues with losing and I apologize for being a rude player. You guys have been nothing but nice to me so my comments are completely out of line and I hope you can forgive me. I also hope you don't take what I said seriously, I don't even know what I'm saying half the time but if you decide to un-ban me I'll keep my mouth shut unless it's to help someone in the chat. Hopefully I'll look forward to playing with you Fast.

Also side note. I couldn't help but notice your platoons emblem on BF4, to me it looked a little silly for such a big community so I messed around with the emblem and made your websites logo, I don't know if you're interested in it or not but I'll leave a link so you can see it. Thanks for taking the time to hear me out.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/emblem/edit/personal/2955852777514958342/1719221535/32/

I'm not home until 4:30 -5pm. I'll lift when I get home uNess someone beats me to it

Back