Appealing my ban

trusting_christ

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* trusting_christ

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** battlefield 3 and 2

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10:43 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. stated "racial slurr" which I didn't

Any additional comments you would like to add? I typed the word "kike" it was a typo. I was typing "that was like 5 feet from me" not kike feet from me?! Never heard of that word before today!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

A Head admin will reply soon after they review the logs.

Confirmed typo, I'll post this here to assist the head admin who looks after you. Please be patient until someone takes care of this for you.

Feb 14, 2017 12:43:08 am 466
be086607d38346bd5b7b519f3891affc

Trusting_Christ that was kike 5 feet from me

In the meantime, please feel free to enjoy our other servers until this gets lifted.

@OfftheRails @SgtDeadred

Last edited:
Thanks, this is what PB showed after it kicked me. There was myself and one other player on the server, we were shooting UCAVs at each other, his got close to me and that's when I evidently typo-ed kike instead of my intended word like. The keys are right next to each other on the keypad, it was pure accident. Again, I've never even heard of the word before I was banned.

btw: the prior game crashed the server and everyone left, it's been doing it quite frequently, hence the reason only two people remained. I like all of the TBG members I've run into so far and never had any issues, really friendly and helpful bunch (Dave, Joe and another guy who frequent the server killing me with their airblast UCAVs) it's all good ;)

upload_2017-2-14_10-30-22.png

Back