Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Ever_Alon3

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* 4Ever_Alon3

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** bf3 server

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** today around 3pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no admn, autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for language autoban

Any additional comments you would like to add? well, i know the language autoban. but i just didnt think 'nigga' was on of them. since its slang , i would think. but i called my friend and i got banned. my fault for saying that.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi 4Ever,

As it says on the server page, when you load into the serve, in flash messages, and on your ban appeal: Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. That includes I am a spammer and any variation of it. As you admitted to knowing about the language autoban, you knew the rules of the server, but at least you know your mistake.

We do not lift bans on slurs, the BF3 server is now off limits. An HA will render a final decision as soon as one is available. @ChuckTheHammer , @Soulzz , @x=FAST=x , @MacN8r

~Sgt Kokuei

oooh yes its a racial slur and you should have know well off. ban will not be lifted.

You have 269 visits to that server. Those are the rules.

i know that. i been playing in ur server for a long time. but i thought u guys would understand a honest mistake. since i never did that before. anyways, thx for ur time.

Honest or not, we have a 0 tolerance policy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back