Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellthenthatscool

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* wellthenthatscool

Which game is it?:* Team Fortress 2

Your Steam ID: wellthenthatscool

Server name that you were banned on** cp_well 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1/23/14 19:18

Admin that banned you (If you remember) console

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for aimbot

Any additional comments you would like to add? i don't even have aimbot, so the console admin is definitley broken. howver the only good cp servers are yours so i would really liked to be unbanned, especially because it was false

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Smac and smacbans are two different entities.

You were caught with smac. There is no way for you to appeal this. This is a plugin designed to catch cheaters. It clearly warns everyone 4 times that it suspects you of aimbotting in chat. After 4th warning it bans you.

Smacbans enforces anyone caught by smac plugin on a server, preventing them from playing smacbans servers which aren't many like that.

Did you type lmaobox or something by any chance?

Smac and smacbans are two different entities.

You were caught with smac. There is no way for you to appeal this. This is a plugin designed to catch cheaters. It clearly warns everyone 4 times that it suspects you of aimbotting in chat. After 4th warning it bans you.

Smacbans enforces anyone caught by smac plugin on a server, preventing them from playing smacbans servers which aren't many like that.

Did you type lmaobox or something by any chance?[/QUOTE
no, i was just playing and suddenly i was banned, i don't think i even used the chat during that session

I'm sorry I don't see a reason to lift this ban.

It needs to detect 4 separate times an aimbot based on how your crosshair moves to earn a ban.

0sJp7G7.png

I'm sorry I don't see a reason to lift this ban.

It needs to detect 4 separate times an aimbot based on how your crosshair moves to earn a ban.
well someone lifted it... but nonetheless, i know for a fact that i indeed did not use aimbot. let's be honest,if i had aimbot, would i really appeal for a ban just so i can get re-banned?

well someone lifted it... but nonetheless, i know for a fact that i indeed did not use aimbot. let's be honest,if i had aimbot, would i really appeal for a ban just so i can get re-banned?
disregard that it wasn't lifted, but my point still stands, it should be lifted

There is no reason to lift this ban. Have a Blessed Day.[/QUOTE
you guys are evil, there is even proof that i didn't aimbot, its not fair that your servers are dominating 75% of the community servers and i get banned because of a broken console! unbelievable!

Where is there proof you didn't aimbot? I have not seen any here.

SMAC detected 4 different times. That is all I see here.

Where is there proof you didn't aimbot? I have not seen any here.

SMAC detected 4 different times. That is all I see here.
idk how it did but im pretty sure there was no aimbot, obviously SMAC is broken, besides there was not a SINGLE warning. obviously something is wrong here.

ANOTHER THING YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!
99% of TF2 servers are VAC secured, meaning getting banned from one will get you banned from them all. do you really think that i would take the risk of getting banned from EVERY TF2 server? actually i would be banned from all of them, but i'm not, so... i'm just in this situation the there is something wrong with SMAC.

We simply cannot lift this ban. We have hackers and cheaters attempt to lie about lifting their bans all the time so your argument is invalid, as we have no judge of your character nor the status of your file integrity in your hard drive. Therefore we must rely on facts, which suggest aimbotting. I can only say lesson learned and move along.

omg screw you guys ;_; there are other facts that you are missing and just ignoring, i just told you if i really was hacking i would be banned from all of tf2 altogether, my arguement is very valid, you're just choosing to ignore it

i'm trying to be peacful and stating facts that clearly prove that i'm right, and you're just like "have a blessed day" thanks pals, love you all :mad:

Your words are simply just words. However a highly sophisticated program designed to catch cheatersflagged you. Those are the only facts we currently see posted.

what you don't see is that your "highly sophisticated program" is the only thing that banned me. once again, your servers are VAC protected. if i was cheating i would not be able to play on any VAC servers, which means no more TF2 for me. if you would just lift it, and watch me join, you will see that i don't have a VAC ban, therefore, i did not cheat.

This plugin catches stuff that VAC doesn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back