Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordofscarh

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* lordofscarh

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/PC/f2617d06-97b3-4f17-9ff6-d5f198c6ec0a/TBG-OP-LOCKER-24-7-NO-RESTRICTION-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2:30am 2015-01-07

Admin that banned you (If you remember) fearlesssoldier

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for i have no idea, he said i have a pervious ban account?

Any additional comments you would like to add? i have nothing to do with hack or close to hack, every account associated with this ip and computer is not banned by anyone.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

i don't even have a bf3 account. the other account of mine is lordoflocker

whats the meaning behide "Nomorecheating" alias.
also this you as well? For_emmaforever bf3

this is my bf3 account, and this account is clear also, i don't get banned either bf3 or bf4

So For_emmaforever is your one of your alt bf3 accounts? Got it. We were a bit confused, thanks for clearing it up.

yes, for_emma is my first bf 3 account and i cheat and get banned, then i purchase another account named nomorecheating which means i decided not to cheat ever again.
I did as my account name said, but still ppl ban me because i am getting better and better and the only excuse they have that is i used to cheat before and so i can't be good.
u can see the skill progress from for_emma->nomorecheating->lordoflocker and lordofscarh
i admit i used to cheat and i get my punishment, but i still get banned because i just simply getting too good at locker map, i can get mvp almost ever game, with those 3 account i have played for a year and i have a bunch of friend then we formed the 11th biggest platoon on battlelog NCE, which i am one of the founder(account lordoflocker).
if i do cheat i wll get caught and i will make my whole platoon fell shamed, even if i do take the risk myself i can't let my whole platoon take that.
i purchase more account than normal ppl because many server can't accept i have way better skill than them in locker map, and i am tired to explain i am not a cheater.
Have u guys ever see a cheater which play almost everyday and countless of ppl report him because he can get mvp almost every game and still not get banned?
Does a ppl did sth bad and he paid by stay in the jail to clear his sin, when he get out, he can't go to work or enjoy his life because he is former criminal?
That's even illegal in law, and if u want to prove i am a cheater plz give evidence.
U can't judge me as a cheater because i can't prove i am not a cheater, this is sth between brutal and civilize.
If u guys still want to judge a ppl what he used to do plz remember to purchase a diaper, remember we all use to pee in the pants when we are young.

Just for the record. Thanks. We will be extending this to all servers for all your accounts. Hacks aren't welcome in our servers.

upload_2015-1-7_20-59-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-7_20-59-7.png
    upload_2015-1-7_20-59-7.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 5
If we catch you with any cheating violation from before we can't allow you to play in our servers. We appreciate your honestly but that's the rules we have. It's a strict one. Sorry.

it's okay i can accept that, just want to say i am getting tired of this, thanks for the reply and patience.
There is just one thing i want to say, @DocHolliday ,u can't call me a hacker now, because i am not, and u don't have a single evidence to prove me i am,as your sever rule said, no racist are allowed in your server so plz do it yourself.
U can call me a former hacker as hard as u can, and u can tell whoever u want, that is your right, but u need to respect the fact i am not a cheater or a hacker now, i am just a normal player like everybody else.
wish u guys have a better 2015 and happy new year, hope all the unhappy memory will be gone except i am a former hacker.
Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back