Appealing my ban

WunderPanzer

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* WunderPanzer

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DRAGON TEETH CITY MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8.December 2014 20.00 - 22.00 Central European Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Server plugin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Misspelling of a word

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hey there i hope im not bothering you unbaned me today before but for some reason PunkBuster doesnt let me back it here is the message

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hey there its the same issue that you unbaned me from. Thanks for that but for some reason PunkBuster doesnt want to let me back it. Im not totaly sure but does these message mean that i could be unbanned on youre servers but punkbuster will not change command?

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'WunderPanzer' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Definitely unbanned. This is odd. I'll have to look into it in more detail. Meanwhile could another HA double check procon pls?

Very weird. Can you provide a screen shot of when you join the server and get the ban message? Has you computer been restarted since then? Can you please link us to your battlelog profile?

Sorry for the 20 questions but we want to try and get this taken care of for you asap.

upload_2014-12-9_19-58-59.png

Alright its workngi now i had to restart punk buster but its working now sry for the late responce and thanks for the help.

Back