Appealing my ban

bf4_needs_steam

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* BF4_NEEDS_STEAM

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Airmaps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Date:11/25/2014 Time:8:45 P.M.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for "Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: You have been perma banned for having an abnormal kill rate. (81,00kpd)"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Guess I was not whitelisted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

your name is there so not sure why it still banned you, i took it out and re-added it. Not sure if that will help.

The ban was lifted.

yeah its cool, I just checked in Origin to determine the Case.....It is BF4_Needs_STEAM...So all Caps

I had it as BF4_NEEDS_STEAM but apparently it's BF4_Needs_STEAM. That's why it didnt work. I have it as BF4_Needs_STEAM now

It is case sensitive reserve slots admin privilege white listing etc...
And no problem

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Fast, I was 90 and 1 today and was not banned. It appears to be working .

I think we need to mount these to your Little Bird.

tzz8Yq7.png

Back