Appealing my ban

DrivenTilBroken

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* DrivenTilBroken

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICKETS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11/09/14 @ 11:18:10 AM (2:27 PM EST)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto ban - PunkBuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racist Slur - Saying Zapp Branigan

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm genuinely confused why "Zapp Branigan" is a racist slur. Have a screenshot of ban if needed.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Confirmed.

[11:18:10] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] DrivenTilBroken Banning for Racial Slur!! Zapp Branigan 11/9/2014 11:18:10 AM

It pulled 'nig' out of it and tripped the filter. Head admin will have to lift. Enjoy our other seven servers until one can get to it.

@x=FAST=x can we Whitelist this term?

MlQm5lf.png

It's like shenanigans. It's on the whitelist, but nobody ever spells it right.

I spell shenanigans right! I've actually said that before, but I'll be damned if I can recall whose server I was on at the time. I know I didn't get kicked, though.

I tossed a tip in the jar for you guys for being quick and professional about this. I really appreciate it.

Back