Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

balans

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* BaIans__vk

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/fd3bfb15-577e-44d9-9bae-097944f733a3/TBG-ALL-CONQUEST-NO-LAG-HIGH-TICK-TBGCLAN-COM/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 7/6/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for tbg thinks im hacking , but i'll have videos ready to prove im not :)

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Please ensure that the videos include the following weapons: AEK, F2000, M416, AS-Val, Famas, and G3A3.

These videos also need to be new, not videos from 3-4 months ago.

i put the bc2 footage in there incase i get banned in that game this video is 2-3 weeks old

Please ensure that the videos include the following weapons: AEK, F2000, M416, AS-Val, Famas, and G3A3.

Need to see some As-Val action, f2000, etc.

why are u asking for so much when i already showed u two videos when one of em have the as val n eak and both videos u can clearly see theres nothing wrong lol but alright ill use the f2k next :l

lol pathetic admins . gave u all the proof u want and clearly shows that im not hacking havnt use any slurs or anything and still .. o well guess this shows how shitty the tbg admins are :) gbye

lol pathetic admins . gave u all the proof u want and clearly shows that im not hacking havnt use any slurs or anything and still .. o well guess this shows how shitty the tbg admins are :) gbye

Thank you for providing the videos that confirmed and provided the proof we needed. Have a great day. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back