Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtz

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* 0Kurtz0

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL RUSH MAPS | BF4 + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 02/27/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[02.27.2014 21:38:06] 1306xxxxxxxxx "0Kurtz0" "98.xxxxxxxxxx.70:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! ah nigga hewyX 2/27/2014 7:37:53 PM"

On the splash screen it warns you not to do this. When you join the server it privately pms you in the chatbox not to do this.

I totally forgot to not even come close to saying the "N" word on the server sorry about that. I was just trying to say hello to a buddy of mine. Totally apologize for it, and I did not mean to disrespect anyone.

You're welcome in our other 6 servers just be cautious about this rule

"Using the word jewish in a derogatory way will keep the ban in place. Yours was not, therefore it will be lifted. Now that you know about this, do not type these kind of words in our servers. This is battlefield, a video game" - Xfast-

I'm not trying to fight my ban, but why are admins unbanning players who did not mean what they said in a derogatory fashion? What I said in chat was in no way directed in a derogatory fashion towards my fellow buddy, whom I haven't played with in years.

If you went on a bus started talking to your friend saying my nigga out loud what do you think the reaction would be. If you had a conversation about someone being Jewish and goes to synagogue every week that's different.
Our servers are public and we dont tolerate nigga in our servers...ever.

Also, please refrain from posting on peoples profiles when you already had a ban appeal in place. It does nothing to help your case.
FAST answered your questions long before you posted these on my profile.

upload_2014-2-28_7-56-26.png

I would like to rejoin the ranks within the rush server. I sorry for the any harm that I may have cause and I am pleading with you to revoke my ban, so that I may play on your rush server with my pals.

We have a zero-tolerance policy for racial slurs. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back