Apology for what seemed like a dick move.

LaGazelle

I was playing on one of TBGs Battlefield 2142 24/7 mixed titan servers earlier today (just a few minutes ago actually).

Now I'm not sure if I got banned from the server, but I know right at the end of the game someone reported me for knifing people in the enemy titan's main deck area (where I shouldn't be able to go).

I won't deny this, I did knife a few people, I would just like to explain what happened so that if I am banned, I can be unbanned, and if not, then I won't be banned for it.

I know this explanation will sound like bullshit, I'll be the first to say it, but this is what happened :

My squad leader had a spawn beacon on the enemy titan (I was on the PAC team), I spawned from it, and my pod started dropping, and landed on the top of the titan, near where the translucent shield-thingy is at the front. Somehow (this is the part that sounds like bullshit), the pod managed to drop it's way into the hangar, and I was in there. I don't know how this happened, I can only assume it's a game glitch.

So now that you know how I got there, I'd like to apologize for going around and knifing a few people. That was kind of a dick move on my part. I just figured, since I was stuck in there, I might as well make use of my time, and hopefully get someone's attention so they could kill me and get me out of there.

Anyways, to sum up, sorry for acting like a douche, but I can assure you that I wasn't glitching or hacking or anything of the sort, I fell in purely by accident (and it took me a couple seconds to realize that I was actually in there).

So, if I'm banned, with the above in mind, I would like to be unbanned (or at least not permanently banned), and if I'm not banned, then this serves as an apology and a means to let you know that I'm not a hacker or glitcher, just an honest player who unwittingly exploited a game glitch.

After discussing this ban, we have decided to put it on 1 week. If this happens to you again, or you get in a glitched spot accidentally, don't kill people as it will result in a permanent ban next time. Your ban is on Mixed so you can play on our other servers. I hope you have learned from your mistake.

Well, I'm certainly not the one who banned you since I'm stuck at work ad you'll have to wait for whoever banned you to respond. But, I have heard of that happening before, to a couple people actually. Personally, I think that's funny as hell that you got to knife some people there. Wrong, but funny nonetheless.

I say lift the ban, just my two cents, but I'm sure something like this has happened to a lot of people. 075

Seems like I started my reply just before Soulzz posted his reply.

most places leave a perma ban for that. however we know that those glitches do happen. the "proper" thing to do in the eyes of 2142 players, is to suicide. killing people while in an accidental glitch makes it look bad.

but hey, we understand and thanks for the whole story.

here is something to make you feel better, i had to get out and take screenshots:

core.jpg

core2.jpg

Lol, that Killarious guy sure is hilarious... I'm glad to see you still have those screenies Roth.

Crap, maybe if that glitch had happened to me I may have actually gotten my collector's badge! I don't seem to be getting it the old-fashioned way.

[quote1233190282=CTFalcon]
Lol, that Killarious guy sure is hilarious... I'm glad to see you still have those screenies Roth.
[/quote1233190282]

lolz

I agree, you should have just suicide, although I would probably do the same thing, go knife people until they figured shit out and whack me. LOL, J/K. But a ban is a ban, I say Soulzz Leave it for 3 days, after all it wasnt his fault he fell through.

It may not have been his fault, but he continued to use it to his advantage. Ban stays for 1 week.

Lighten up a little; we have all wanted to knife the guy in the back that sits on the AA or belly gun all day; God answered him and he took advantage of it. Remember also this game is sooo glitchy. I put a sqawn beacon on #2 on suez and my squad was spawning inside the enemy hanger deck. Jaws, was in my squad and sat and hid for 2-3 mins; until, I spawned then hell broke loose. If it happens again, jump in a transport and light'em up; just don't try to take off because that is what killed me. Lets have a new poll:

I think you can actually use the pods... if it works the same as Wake Island. It doesn't have to be your titan to use the pods - so you can pod on the back :-D

yeah that bug is ages old and it appears that EA has still not fixed it.

You've been unbanned. I hope you have learned from your mistakes.

Hi someone in our Clan was banned form one of yours servers (TBG Suez Canal 24/7), his name is SU1C1DA, I beg you as leader of my Clan please unban him, or tell me what he did to deserve that. Another one is kicked always he tries to enter to any server of TBG, his name is SEPS0. Our clan tries everytime to maintain a fair play and just play for fun, not for bother anyone. Thanks for your attention. Brig. Gen. KEAGLE (Suicida Clan Commander in Chief)

Suicida, please see my post in the thread you created, thanks!

I would like to say somthing , im no one around here and im not a member but i know that glitch and you have to hit it from an angle , you cant get in it from a spawn beacon as far as i know , most pod from APC so they can hit the angle just right ....... i could be wrong but i dont think so .

Back