Anyone got a favorite Anime?

Harms_Way

I personally like these 2 animes:

Sword+Art+Online+-+09+(11).jpg

Sword Art Online

Girls-und-Panzer-1.jpg

Girls Und Panzer

Recently i have watched Fairy Tail, i really haven't gone out of my way looking for anime so Netflix and Hulu are available to me. All time favorite movie is Princess Mononoke!

Naruto, Helsing, Gungrave, FMA, Zoids New Century Zero, Dennou Coil, .hack, Elfen Lied, Grenadier, High School of the Dead, Lucky Star, Negima, Shaman King... just to name a few.

Some of my childhood favorites:

Samurai Champloo
If you liked Cowboy Bepop and Afro Samurai, there's absolutely no reason for you to not enjoy this series. The late Nujabes himself composed several of the soundtracks in this series.

rxcXcm7.jpg

Link: http://www.hulu.com/samurai-champloo
Link: Nujabes -

Fooly Cooly
I don't know what to say . . . those eyebrows! But in all seriousness, this is probably one of those anime that'll just totally confound you, and possibly make you wonder what the director was smoking when he thought of the ideas for this series. But I bet after you watch this, you'll be grateful he smoked whatever it was.

IwIJ6aH.jpg

Link:

Now and Then, Here and There

This is probably one of my most cherished anime series. I've never seen an anime movie or series bring out the brutality of our world so openly as this series does. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Jzli95Y.jpg

Link: https://www.youtube.com/show/nowandthenhereandthere

And an anime list is never complete if it doesn't contain at least one Hayao Miyazaki movie!

Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind
Of all of Miyazaki's greatest works, I love Nausicaa the most. There's so many soul lessons we can learn from this great movie.

ngOTmyD.jpg

Link: Trailer -

ROBOTECH....mothereffing ROBOTECH. All variations of it.

Also FLCL, Lodoss War, Trigun (LOVE AND PEACE), Full Metal Panic, GTO(Great teacher Onizuka), Ranma 1/2, Venus Wars, Akira

full metal alchemist: brother hood, trigun was pretty cool, afo samurai was wicked, the boondocks is pretty funny too if that counts as a anime?

Back