Any other Taco owners out there?

bot102

Looking to buy some new shocks/leveling for my 2008 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner v6 SR5 with TRD Offroad package.

Currently has the stock heavy duty blue/yellow Bilstein shocks, but looking to upgrade and level out the truck, possibly lift the front/rear in the future.

https://www.amazon.com/Bilstein-Toy...&qid=1476290883&sr=8-1&keywords=blistein+5100

Currently what I am looking at, a lot of great reviews from other Tacoma owners and the fact that they are upgraded and adjustable height makes it that much better. I can always buy block for the rear end later down the line.
12391072_1119564938055679_5085745571637969359_n.jpg

(This picture is older, I've changed the times to Bridgestone Dueler A/T's since then)

I've done most of my researching on Tacomaworld

I want one so bad. but I only buy cars with cash. sigh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I got mine for $14k. Great deal, the dude cut $2k off the price because I am I Marine. Truck was( and still is) in immaculate condition. Love every bit of it

i have a 13' full 4 door LOVE IT! the only thing i have really done was put a snug top cap on it. it's a V6 prerunner TRD package and has everything again LOVE IT.
i have seen some that people have poured tons of $$$$ into them and the reality is that they are no better than mine. when i was younger i was more into fixing up my rides with after market wheel and tires, suspension, exhaust etc... but the reality is you will NEVER get your money out of that vehicle no matter how much stuff you put on it. so now i just keep my vehicles clean, up on oil changes/filters/brakes etc and i drive it like i want it to last.

If you're ever out in AZ with your taco, let me know and we'll go crawling. I have an FJ62.

Yeah will do Homebrew. Have been looking at going to Embry Riddle out there for rotary flight.

My truck is in immaculate condition for having 196,000 miles on it. Oil change every 3,000 miles. Just did the Rear diff. and brake fluid change. Going to finish out changing all the engine fluids over holiday time.

@banbot102 racistthreadtitle
@yes
;)
sweet Toyota. should go all black with that ginormous wheel-well trim. I want a pre-runner bad. just soo damn overpriced compared to other Toyota. they got consumers by the short and curlies with the packages/kits though.

Yeah will do Homebrew. Have been looking at going to Embry Riddle out there for rotary flight.

My truck is in immaculate condition for having 196,000 miles on it. Oil change every 3,000 miles. Just did the Rear diff. and brake fluid change. Going to finish out changing all the engine fluids over holiday time.
I hope you're sitting down...my FJ62 is a two owner rig with ~200,000 miles on it. My old man is the original owner. =D

Have man, Taco is the nickname for Tacomas ;)

Tacoma's are amazing trucks. 196k miles and it's just getting into the middle of its life. I could still sell mine for about $17k easy. Was bought by the guy that owned it before me for $34k new at the dealer.

Have man, Taco is the nickname for Tacomas ;)

Tacoma's are amazing trucks. 196k miles and it's just getting into the middle of its life. I could still sell mine for about $17k easy. Was bought by the guy that owned it before me for $34k new at the dealer.
yea they make great resale vehicles. I bought my '03 4runner with 94k for 10g (a steal, though I had to change breaks and get some new tires, that set me back about 675usd). Though the stereo ( 5 disc changer JBL audio system) shat out on me, and the sun roof has issues....I think was the reason for price they weren't telling me about.....fucking used car dealers, and their shenanigans.

I searched and searched day and night with my dad for 3 months before we found this one right next to home in FL. 1 owner, really cool guy, docked the price because I am a Marine.
Took amazing care of the truck. I changed 1 U joint and the spark plugs, but other than that, just regular maintenance.

Granted I've wanted to replace some things just because, but other than that, nothing wrong with the truck at all. The guy joke amazing care of it.

I have a few TACO's. See if people know what they are without cheating(google lookups)

upload_2016-10-13_18-2-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-13_18-1-4.png
    upload_2016-10-13_18-1-4.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 278
Wish cars got that kind of life here. You almost never see a vehicle hit 150 here and still be legal to drive... the shit they put on the roads here in the winter rots them out so fast.

I plan on having my truck for quite a while longer. At Least to 300k miles.

Back