Any Formula 1 fans? (**Monoco Qualifying spoilers**)

Howitzer

18671646_823057887851195_4541045629411391077_o.jpg

First all-Ferrari front row in almost a decade, and first pole for Kimi in the same amount of time.

Take a look at his incredible qualifying lap where he set the fastest lap ever around the Monoco circuit:

This has been a great morning for me, as a lifelong Ferrari fan. I watched Michael Schumacher dominate the sport growing up, and Vettel has been my favorite since Michael retired. I used to change my Battlefield emblem to a Ferrari logo on race weekends, but BF1 doesn't allow me to do that anymore without removing the TBG tag. :(

I use to be F1 fans when Jaques Villeneuve was there and at the beginning of the career of Hamilton when he was not yet a asshole. That's what made me stop watching it actually, the stupid fights in between him and his team mate. Use to love watching Shume as well especially during his good years and the year when Villeneuve won, exiting till the end of the season.

Hopefully they went back to real motors sound and no more Burny shit show, way better!

I use to be F1 fans when Jaques Villeneuve was there and at the beginning of the career of Hamilton when he was not yet a asshole. That's what made me stop watching it actually, the stupid fights in between him and his team mate. Use to love watching Shume as well especially during his good years and the year when Villeneuve won, exiting till the end of the season.

Hopefully they went back to real motors sound and no more Burny shit show, way better!

Yep, I seriously dislike Hamilton. The funny thing is, he has never been able to get along with any of his teammates. I'm curious to see how the relationship develops between him and Bottas. I'm also curious to see what happens with Alonso next year. If he gets the job at Mercedes there could be massive friction between him and Lewis again, which would be interesting. I'll just be happy to see Alonso in a competitive car again.

The Schumacher/Villeneuve era really was the best in my opinion. Sadly, the only Canadian on the grid now is a talent-less, spoiled teenager who only got the job because his dad is a billionaire.

Bernie is out, and F1 is under new management, however I doubt we'll see them return to the bigger engines. Seeing how quick the V6 hybrids are, they probably don't see a reason to.

Wasn't Hamilton supposed to be the next F1 legendary driver? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I stopped watching F1 when they stopped the Refueling it just got boring

Yep, I seriously dislike Hamilton. The funny thing is, he has never been able to get along with any of his teammates. I'm curious to see how the relationship develops between him and Bottas. I'm also curious to see what happens with Alonso next year. If he gets the job at Mercedes there could be massive friction between him and Lewis again, which would be interesting. I'll just be happy to see Alonso in a competitive car again.

The Schumacher/Villeneuve era really was the best in my opinion. Sadly, the only Canadian on the grid now is a talent-less, spoiled teenager who only got the job because his dad is a billionaire.

Bernie is out, and F1 is under new management, however I doubt we'll see them return to the bigger engines. Seeing how quick the V6 hybrids are, they probably don't see a reason to.

You're right it's always the same with all his teammates and it was the peak with Rosberg. That the very tough thing now, seem like only 1-3 team is able to reach the peak of the features rules of their F1 and the rest is stock behind. For Stroll I think he has a lot of potential since he won easily before but it's too soon for him, he better learn quick.

Wasn't Hamilton supposed to be the next F1 legendary driver? Lol
Yes he WAS suppose to be... ;)

Can't have a race car conversation without the best parts

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back