Anthem

Syntax2112

An open world game where you pilot a Javelin (which is another word for exosuit). Each player will get an array of them which can be upgraded and kitted out in many different ways. You get to fly around the world and interact with everything in it...oh, and not by yourself but coop with your friends. Watch the first gameplay video and see for yourself:

If this performs the way it looks in this video I will be really into this one. Reminds me of a combination of a few different games.

Here is the teaser trailer for the game as well:

I saw this a few months ago, hope it's not just a marketing trailer.

im actually excited for this game. as long as it has some actually decent gameplay i can see it lasting for awhile.

Yeah, Anthem is pretty fun. I like it more than Destiny 2 .

Tried it in the Origin Access 10 hr Trial

but I gotta say... it also plays like a Loading Screen Simulator. Just ask Ron Swanson...

if the load times are really that bad it seems like they are forcing people in to getting SSD drives for games....but i must say playing something like fallout 4 starting on a harddrive moving to sata based SSD's then to having the game on a PCI-E X4 drive, its bonkers the loading time changes from each......i just hope we get to a point 300 dollar CPU's have 40 lanes on the PCI bus so we can get 6 PCI-E X4 drive on a single motherboard and still keep a GPU running a full 16.....the sad part.....my AMD 955 CPU from 2009 had 40 lanes.....they say tech is moving forward but the fact remains in some ways we are going backwards....

Back