Animation Studio

pabilo

Hey waza, just wanna present you HotBox Studio inc. It's a animation studio base in Montr?al that develops and produces content for film, tv and commercials, even if we are base in Montr?al we also work for productions in U.S. so if you work in the film or commercial industry or just curious pass by our site, leave me a comment and tel your friend!
And tbg admin let me know if you need anything it will be a pleasure to participate for the visual aspect of the site or for promo.

[link]http://www.hotboxstudio.ca[/link]

HO!! by the way sorry for my English I,m French speaking

Do you need a web Developer cheap?
Your flash site is decent and simple.
I could really do your HTML side very well.

So Qc doesn't stand for Quebec Canada?

well we think about to redo the web site we did it in 2 days whit no knowledge of flash at all it could be a good idea but wont be before March for sure.

Yes QC it for Qu?bec Canada, but Qu?bec not the city the province and we are in Montreal city in Qu?bec Canada Wow that a lot of Qu?bec in a single sentence

I know a girl up there - speaks fluent french. Don't get any ideas - shes likes girls... yeehah! QUEBEC QUEBEC QUEBEC

Let me know if or when you need a webDeveloper. Thats what i do full time and freelance - so it looks like a fun project.

actually it was a publicity, the client wanted some cars like those in the movie. I think we did a pretty good job with it.... Last year we`ve worked on "tripping the rift", a tv series, check www.trippingtherift.com, may be you ve seen it on tv...
cheers,
RR

Back