Android L

Good stuff. Hopefully the CyanogenMod team will get CM12 with L out shortly after the official release date. That will be the only way I'll see it on my S3.

S5 and Note 4 are the ideal mobile phones that one must have. Aside from the excellent features, prices are much affordable compared to Iphones. Thinking of getting any of the two. Any suggestions?

I currently have the S4, and am very satisfied with it. I wish I had waited for the S5 back in April...

I'm still a while from an upgrade but I would get the Note 4. I'm getting old and my eyes aren't what they used to be. I read a lot on my phone so the bigger screen would be nice.

I have the Note 3 right now, going to be upgrading to the Note 4 soon. LOVE the Note - best phone in town.

I have the Elephone P8. Chinese Phone. Android L preview.

Happy. 200.00 it cost me.

I love my new iPhone 6. They never say how bending can make it super comfortable in your hands.

I ordered the One Plus One but didn't realize it wouldn't work with Verizon and had to send it back. It sucks because it's invite only and I waited like 8 months to get my invite.

http://oneplus.net

Basically top of the line specs for $350 and it's loaded with a custom cyanogenmod version of Android.

I ordered the One Plus One but didn't realize it wouldn't work with Verizon and had to send it back. It sucks because it's invite only and I waited like 8 months to get my invite.
http://oneplus.net
Basically top of the line specs for $350 and it's loaded with a custom cyanogenmod version of Android.

If you can order it there is a 98% chance it doesn't work on Verizon :p There are pretty much no phones existing that aren't sold for Verizon that actually work on it. Verizon simply will not let you register the device on their network even if its 100% hardware compatible. Company policy period.

The only devices you can get unlocked that work on their network for the most part are developer editions of phones they already sell. Then you turn to phones like the Nexus 5 which support Sprint but have little to no support for Verizon's network. Even if it did they would still say no. Your only way would be to clone another phone. Even if they developed a policy allowing outside phones they would probably still say no just because it was a Nexus. They would quote the fact the device hadn't been tested by them for network stability and then not test it for 6 months. They did that with the one edition of the Nexus 7 tablet that worked on their network, though eventually I think they did certify it.

Back