And the end is here for BF

LOL

ifbto45oz0hl3.gif

That would be nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It's funny how a few of us talked about how much Bad Company 2 sucked....
Last game I purchased and the beginning of the end of gaming for me. Immediately went back to 2142. If I dug my POS comp out of my moms house I could still play. So I haven't spent a cent on an upgrade or a game for almost 5 years. I've bought 4 games in my life and played about 6.
Counter-Strike- Loved it, played for almost 10 years without buying a game or building a comp.
CS:S- Played but went back to CS. Source had big probs in the beginning.
Day of Defeat- Came with CS, so I don't consider it a purchase, played more than CS:S
Day of Defeat: Source- Came with CS:S, so I don't consider it a purchase, played more than CS:S
F.E.A.R.- Played single player, which was awesome, multi-player was fun but none of my friends played so I didn't play often.
2142- The advertising was awesome so I had to buy it. Loved it even with all the bugs. It was different, like LOST was to TV or the Matrix was to film.
Up until this point I played on a Gateway computer with an ATi x700 card. Gateway was free and the card was $40. I owned fuckers with that crap.
BFBC2- Bought this shit because everyone in TBG had dipped from 2142 mostly. Computer was shit so I went back to 2142.
Missed all my homeboys from TBG so I built a modest $1200 computer and bought a $300 widescreen monitor. Went back and was able to play but every single thing about that game was a step back in time. I bet I didn't get 100 hours in on that game.
So really BFBC2 cost me around $1600 and I was pissed
. It is the last money EA, Newegg or Micro Center have seen from me. I have 4 dirt bikes and a 4-wheeler now and my gf isn't watching TV all pissed off. What a fucking disappointing franchise. I can't believe you guys haven't banded together with each other, other clans and the whole BF community and had an uprising.

btw....CS:S is still fun once in awhile. If you game play is sucking with the AK or Deagle....you never forget how to AWP.

What the actual fuck, lol. Enemy AI, police scanner, collecting evidence and solving cases for unlocks, episodes based on TV shows "cliffhangers and all"?

Sounds interesting, sure. Maybe as interesting as a mod for BC2. But this isn't Battlefield... to me anyway.

I hate cops and robbers games really. GTA/PAyday etc..those games dont do anything for me.

I hate cops and robbers games really. GTA/PAyday etc..those games dont do anything for me.
Nor I.
And that third person view bullshit? What the fuck makes developers think I want to play a game in "voyeur" mode? I won't TOUCH a game with 3PV. I have friends that were WOW fan boys and I wouldn't even try it because of that.

Burea I played Day of Defeat for many yeas. I played the beta, if I am correct in 1999? Played it all the way thru till probably 2007 or so. Was my favorite game ever. I remember playing during Beta, maps like Oslo were awesome if you can remember.

Back