Am i wasting my time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrhavoc

Big fan of your server on bf3 but we always have a player that either wants to place c4 on your tank because he thinks you're being useless or just up for some trolling... then you have people who like to block vehicle spawn and make out they were afk when you confront them and tell them they have been recorded.

So far i have posted 2 videos on the forums and nothing has been done about it? Now that i am part of the members, also have donated to hopefully never hear that the server is shutting down.... do i have no say? Just tell me straight and ill stop coming here and deal with these ass*oles but if i was to take action, i receive a ban right away.

Thanks for listening to my rant, hopefully I could be granted a reply back seeing as my topics on reporting a player have been ignored.

No, you arent wasting your time. It's the holiday season, we actually have lives outside of the community and are spending it with our families. It will be addressed when we have a free minute. Period.

As far as I know you are not a member. I will look into this further when I have a free moment. Have you talked to an admin about starting your trial?

In closing....Chill.

~Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back