[Squad] Alpha 5 is out, anybody in TBG play Squad anymore?

Deputy Swan

Alpha 5 is out, brings with some cool updates. rumor is a new hot-fix soon as there is something causing a lot of server crashes, I played last night for 6 hours, and experienced about 5 different server crashes on random servers.

Also anybody in TBG remotely interested in this game? I don't see anybody from TBG playing it anymore.

Squad 5 updates:
https://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=88

We are primarily waiting for vehicles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am waiting on the game to be finished
You were trying to get me into it ;).

Game isn't going gold for at least another 12 months. And they have funding for 2 years, vehicles will more then likely double their sales.

I think the game is great. I just can't see anything on it. I am waiting for more optimization and vehicles :)

I agree. Very hard to see the enemy. I spent most of my timer wandering around wondering what the hell is going on.

I agree. Very hard to see the enemy. I spent most of my timer wandering around wondering what the hell is going on.
I played a bit last night, had loads of fun. If you play. Turn off motion blur and bloom.

You were trying to get me into it ;).
and you got into it? I am already into the game, but like I said, I am done giving indie companies a chunk of my money for them to fizz out once the initial hookers and blow money is gone

My problem with squad is that I cant see the blade sight on the end of the gun.

I'm calling best FPS ever, just saying. Just finished 1.5hr game and ive never been so immersed. great coordination from the whole team , intense firefights, good communication and we still lost a very close match. back and forth the whole time, completely insane. this game is fantastic for an alpha!

I'm calling best FPS ever, just saying. Just finished 1.5hr game and ive never been so immersed. great coordination from the whole team , intense firefights, good communication and we still lost a very close match. back and forth the whole time, completely insane. this game is fantastic for an alpha!
I had the exact same experience multiple times. Once you understand the game, your mindset changes drastically.

hell yeah man, once you get the hang of it is awesome. add me on steam theredswan I been playing with 3 different guys that make squads each round, ilikeyourbackpack kiwi and Not Lt.Dan. Once we all get a squad going we steam roll the other team, did that 10 matchs in a row the other night.

I'll try it again after I get my new glasses. I cant see what I cant see. Ever try to aim a weapon without a front blade sight?

Back