All Bf2 maps TBGClan.com server

xtfresh

I get kicked from the server every few games for having modified content. The thing is that i dont have any modified content at all. This is the only server that kicks me. I downloaded battlefiedl 2 from steam (the full collection) last month.

Go in the settings and turn the in game integration off for steam it seems to clash with punk buster. Sucks to have to turn it off and then back on if u want it for other games but if yours is on it seems to be the issue.

Thats not the problem, i had that problem before, and i turned the ingame integration off. However, this problem is different:

"This server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of Battlefield 2 to the current official version to join."

thats the error i get.

I would recommend a clean install of your BF2 game. your the only person that has come to us with this issue and since that server is constantly populated i doubt its on our end. So a fresh install and repatch it would be the best way to fix it. Also i dont think punkbuster would be the issue its talking about a version mismatch with the game punkbuster commonly causes frequent disconnects from the server not disallowing someone to join unless they are banned but even then it wouldnt give this error.

EA wrote:

I apologize for the difficulties that you are having with Battlefield 2. This error occurs if there is a file corruption with one of the game files which is usually casued by an improper patching of the game. You will need to uninstall and reinstall Battlefield 2 as well as all of the expansion and booster packs that you have.

You can manually uninstall the game by removing the files and registry keys associated with it. Be sure to follow these steps exactly as they appear to prevent accidental file/program deletion on your system.

To delete the save files:

1. Open My Documents.
2. Right-click on the Battlefield 2 folder and choose Delete.

(I RECOMMEND BACKING THIS UP IF YOU HAVE SCREENSHOTS, LOCALISATION, DEMOS, PROFILES ETC THAT YOU WANT TO KEEP)

To delete the game files (in the default location):

1. Open My Computer.
2. Open the C drive.
3. Open the Program Files folder.
4. Open the EA GAMES folder.
5. Right-click on the Battlefield 2 folder and choose Delete.
6. Close all open windows.
7. Right-click on the Recycle Bin and choose Empty Recycle Bin.

To edit the registry and remove Battlefield 2:

1. Click on the Start button.
2. Click on Run.
3. Type regedit in the text field.
4. Click File and then choose Export.
5. Name the file Backup and make sure the Export Range is set to All.
6. Click Save; you will now be returned to the Registry Editor window.
7. Click the plus sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
8. Click the plus sign next to Software.
9. Click the plus sign next to DICE.
10. Right-click on the Battlefield 2 folder and choose Delete.
11. Right-click on the Battlefield 2: Special Forces folder and choose Delete.
11. Right-click on the Battlefield 2: Armoured Fury folder (if applicable) and choose Delete.
12. Click the plus sign next to Electronic Arts and again on the EA Games and EA Core folder.
13. Right-click and choose Delete on any Battlefield 2 folders.
14. Click the plus sign next to Microsoft.
15. Click the plus sign next to Windows.
16. Click the plus sign next to CurrentVersion.
17. Click the plus sign next to Uninstall.
18. Right-click on the key named {04858915-9F49-4B2A-AED4-DC49A7DE6A7B} and choose Delete.
19. A Confirm Key Delete window will appear, choose Yes.
20. Repeat steps 18 & 19 for the key named {50D4CB89-AF34-4978-96DC-C3034062E901}
21. Close the WindowsRegistry Editor.
22. Go to the following folder: C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information (If you cannot find this folder you may have to go to Tools > Folder Settings and click the setting to “SHOW hidden folders.”)
23. Find the folders with the exact same values as the registry keys above and delete them.
24. Empty the recycle bin once more.

That is the complete removal of BF2. after that reinstall and patch it up to date.

no in game voice --- tomany bots

Since the all maps server came back up the in game voice doesn't seem to be enabled. Makes playing as a sqaud difficult. Also why so many bot there have being time waiting to join becasue there is like 8-10 bots on the server.

Thats not the problem, i had that problem before, and i turned the ingame integration off. However, this problem is different:

"This server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of Battlefield 2 to the current official version to join."

thats the error i get.

1. Try updating punkbuster
2. Delete cookies from the bf2 folder
3. Is the game set to "Run as Admin?"

there could be many problems for the issue that you are having. try that and see if it works. ALWAYS remember to update punkbuster. Bf2 gets updated every wednesday or thursday late @ night. they don't update pb. hope all works well for you.

Still trying to get a answer to my Question!! Since the All Maps Server came back up the in game Voice doesn't seem to be enabled. Makes playing as a sqaud difficult. Also why so many bot there have being time waiting to join becasue there is like 8-10 bots on the server.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Back