All About VIXEN!!!

Vixen

Good Day!!!
Name: Ashleigh Eryn Lance
Fav Game: Infestation ( I know I know How do I deal with hackers)<---- Watch Video Im a beast!!!

About Me:
Well I'm a southern Girl. I drive a jacked up jeep, and Jam to my country music. But at same time I'm a really girly girl.Everything I do has some sort of pink in it. I started Gaming about 2007 COD4 Xbox, a good friend of mine made fun and said girls couldn't play COD. So I was oh NO he didn't, Which I think every chance I get It open a new door for me. With out Gaming I could end up in to drugs like a lot of my friends did, and plus I save money not going out just gaming. My Very 1st pc game was Dayz, Im an old school Dayz player, Now standalone I suck at but get me some modded arma 2 dayz mode I would kick some ass. I started playing Warz right in middle while everyone was waiting for Dayz Standalone, I have grown to love that game played it since march of last year. I recently have got sick of the game, due to all the cheaters. I got my self a copy of Rust ( and I fell in love). ok enough with my blabbing on I could do this all day. I just hope I get the chance to know most of you guys. I am a little shy and it comes off as awkward .

XOXOXXO
Vixen

Love how the thread turned from Vixen to Soulz in a matter of seconds lol.

its ok <3 I need to change title all about Soul thread

Question I see a lot of u guys sue ur phone for webside what app are you using I have an iphone 5

Tapatalk If you try visitin our website from your phone Im pretty sure it asks you through iOS to download it.

In almost every photo we have with him he has his pedo-sea captain beard and polo on.

Soulzz now is like

_1392133826.gif

Is ur avatar him

xoxo-Vixen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet soul is sexy

xoxo-Vixen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back