All About VIXEN!!!

I bet soul is sexy

xoxo-Vixen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL Yeah, you caught us. He's sexy as fuck, which is why we tease him so much.

ureheteq.jpg

Cute

xoxo-Vixen

Ur half sleeve did it hurt I was thinking about getting fluids sleeve

xoxo-Vixen

Good Day!!!
Name: Ashleigh Eryn Lance
Fav Game: Infestation ( I know I know How do I deal with hackers)<---- Watch Video Im a beast!!!

About Me:
Well I'm a southern Girl. I drive a jacked up jeep, and Jam to my country music. But at same time I'm a really girly girl.Everything I do has some sort of pink in it. I started Gaming about 2007 COD4 Xbox, a good friend of mine made fun and said girls couldn't play COD. So I was oh NO he didn't, Which I think every chance I get It open a new door for me. With out Gaming I could end up in to drugs like a lot of my friends did, and plus I save money not going out just gaming. My Very 1st pc game was Dayz, Im an old school Dayz player, Now standalone I suck at but get me some modded arma 2 dayz mode I would kick some ass. I started playing Warz right in middle while everyone was waiting for Dayz Standalone, I have grown to love that game played it since march of last year. I recently have got sick of the game, due to all the cheaters. I got my self a copy of Rust ( and I fell in love). ok enough with my blabbing on I could do this all day. I just hope I get the chance to know most of you guys. I am a little shy and it comes off as awkward .

XOXOXXO
Vixen

Lol..I have a feeling you're a 40 year old dude living in the basement of your parents house , with Logitech G35 using a voice emulator trying to trick people into thinking your a chick.

What type of sane person would put out his/her full name and birthday out there , especially in a game community( as a whole).?

I dont buy it..

lol I'm trying to get to know people on a friend base, and I do have a penis ask the Guys I played with last night too funny!!

xoxo-Vixen

Lol it's funny, and Rust is always cold u can only imagin

xoxo-Vixen

Sid hope ur on tonight it was blast playing, im going to post a thread on redit to bump up our server tonight once I get home

I know its a little confuseding. it was supposed to be a Intro thread has turn into a lets bash on Little Soulz, then bash on my penis thread.. its funny though. Im happy to know my thread is being seen, Now I only wish I can get the chance to play with most u guys. so You guys to know the Real me!!!

Alright, I have to add one more Soulzz pic to this thread.
He was at Dagoncon and was dressed like an anal brush so I had get a pic. I'm telling you, he's a freak.

SoulzzDragoncon.jpg

Anal brush???

xoxo-Vixen

Yeah, just look at his costume...that says it all. And come on, like you've never used one lol.

Back