AFK & Autobalance!!

MajorAssBurn

First let me say that It takes A lot to piss me off and I don’t usually like to bitch about things that I can’t really control but sometimes we just have to let it out.
We all know that the Autobalance in BF4 sucks big time without players adding to its ineptness.
So here’s a note for players that attempt to seed the servers and then go AFK.
While they are AFK players join the server to play only to find out that the teams are always uneven do to the fact that the autobalance see’s AFK players as active.
We all know that there’s an abundance of selfish players out there that won’t autobalance on their own and they take advantage of the fact that their team out numbers the team with the AFK Players.
I would suggest that If players want to help populate the servers just do what I do when I’m trying to help populate the servers, “STAY ACTIVE”.

Comments Welcome.

The server boots players after 5 minutes of being afk unless there are 14 players in total. It’s actually hardcoded by the devs if you run on normal or hardcore mode. Also non members usually don’t seed (So I don’t know who this is directed to) and like I said the game does the booting and not by choice after 5 mins.

Yes that's correct , but for some reason the players and I won't mention their names unless I have to, were in the server and afk longer than 5 minutes so my team mate and I were at disadvantage and the dips on the other side had us well out numbered and the autobalance failed to correct balance.

I've seen this happen before and it's frustrating when my team mates also get frustrated and leave and I'm stuck trying to play against 5 or 6 other players by my self and they aren't fair enough to switch sided and manually balance the sides.

At any rate I vented and re leaved myself of the frustration.
I hope that's a good thing.

Yes that's correct , but for some reason the players and I won't mention their names unless I have to, were in the server and afk longer than 5 minutes so my team mate and I were at disadvantage and the dips on the other side had us well out numbered and the autobalance failed to correct balance.

I've seen this happen before and it's frustrating when my team mates also get frustrated and leave and I'm stuck trying to play against 5 or 6 other players by my self and they aren't fair enough to switch sided and manually balance the sides.

At any rate I vented and re leaved myself of the frustration.
I hope that's a good thing.

You can PM and privide me the details if you wish. But up to you.

Cheers

Back