admins???

bryant

Some of the newer admins wanting to kick for chatting???? I use to love you server, if admin power hungry kids are going to run it, nice playing with some of you, to the admins think that is cool or power triping its a game enforce rules not police chatting.

Better to lodge a complaint with a admin directly than post it in here. Its more professional.

Is this BF2? I just checked logs and see nobody being kicked for chatting the last 2 hours...

WARNING!!! BostonPL DO NOT BASE CAMP
KICKING!!! BostonPL NO BASE CAMPING

WARNING!!! ThorThePowerHead NO BASE CAMPING
KICKING!!! the_quikster NO ATTACKING THE UNCAPS
KICKING!!! gika@333 WAIT YOUR TURN IN LINE
KICKING!!! ThorThePowerHead DO NOT ATTACK UNCAPS

This is an appropriate way to admin a server.

After speaking to the admin,

people were getting tired of other people bitching so the admin tried to resolve this by eliminating those who were making it un-enjoyable for others. Nothing wrong with that.

Bryant, I asked the server as a whole to drop the conversation, where you then continued on the subject. I would have let it go had you stopped after I warned the server in all chat, but you didn't and we do have rules for not being an asshat. Adding fuel to an argument is being an asshat. That being said I never kicked you, though I wanted to. I could care less what people type in chat, however when I ask you to do something just do it. A lot of people were complaining about the bitching, so to keep the server from dieing I am happy to kick a few people, even if it is for chatting.

I am also not a new admin, I admined our 2142 servers very heavily.

sorry i havent gotten baked yet today and the players that suck ass always wine when they cant be flown around, nothing new. I did not say a name as to the admin as i didnt look nor do i care who it was, I agree that people bitching is Bs and need to be stoped, but when people lie and say shit that is not going on, "not the admins" the dood crying about Glitch telling him to bail all the time,is bullshit. You guys do a great job of admining servers when your on, and when you not most can be reported and then removed bye remote admin, just having a bad day sorry for the post.
Bryant

"if admin power hungry kids are going to run it, nice playing with some of you, to the admins think that is cool or power triping its a game enforce rules not police chatting.

That was not nice at all to say about FreedomFries. He is a very level headed guy and a very good admin. Put yourself in his shoes. The rules state "
• Don't be disrespectful to other players or admin's."

http://www.tbgclan.com/f32/battlefield-2-server-rules-7830/

sorry i havent gotten baked yet today and the players that suck ass always wine when they cant be flown around, nothing new. I did not say a name as to the admin as i didnt look nor do i care who it was, I agree that people bitching is Bs and need to be stoped, but when people lie and say shit that is not going on, "not the admins" the dood crying about Glitch telling him to bail all the time,is bullshit. You guys do a great job of admining servers when your on, and when you not most can be reported and then removed bye remote admin, just having a bad day sorry for the post.
Bryant

It's no problem bryant. We all have those kind of days, glad I could be your vent :) but lets try avoiding this in the future.

bryent we do good job at admining,and we all are professional,we do whats right for our gaming community and we as admin also have rules we dont just ban or kick for fun,un less somewhere along the line someone breaks the rules,and we are very patient at that we warn to get their attantion then we kick,which gets their attantion,i seen you play on all maps before and i think your a great player man,thanks for all the reports youve done,and the respect for tbg,see ya out there

Back