Admin kick's are constant!

RevengerXXL

Today has been a trying day on your server. I am very disappointed in your admins. Look, I suck from time to time but today was bad. That is no reason to kick a player twice in three rounds just before the round ends. no reason except for ( you were kick by an admin ). Look I don't know why but both rounds i was like 9/7 or something of the similar. So when i rejoin your server the points i did gain were gone. Like i said just before the end of the round, just long enough to get me back before the end of the round so i lose those points. I am in a fairly large clan of 191 members. I will personally encourage our members to avoid your servers in the future if these admin are not dealt with. If is is a admin Procon add on there has to be away to fix this.
(EXC)RevengerXXL

If it didn't give you a members name when you were kicked it was the auto admin for ping more than likely. when one of the head admins get time they can look through the logs and see. If it spikes for to long over the limit it kicks I myself average about same ping as you but at times I have been kicked do to ping spikes.

Also could have been the reserve slot for our members . It will kick guys not in squads or last guys that joins to make room for joining members

Also, if you were the last joined and members joined - it would kick you. Which server was this on?

I get kicked all the time from our servers due to ping, or just battlefield in general sucking. Also if you get kicked close to the end of a round don't rejoin until the round is over and you get to keep the points you had earned.

Yeah this happens to me too sometimes and it sucks. Battlelog is such garbage.

Average was 52 ping
I apologize, I should have been a little more clear in my reply to you. Our admins kill/kick/ban problem players in our servers. When presented with a such a player, our first attempt at resolving the situation involves *killing* the player, if that doesn't work we escalate to *kicking* them. If that still proves to be ineffective, we resort to banning the offending player. We *never* continuously *kick* players who are creating problems in our servers. If you were kicked more than once (and you were, according to your post) I'll assure you it wasn't a human admin doing it.

Hey I looked at your battle reports and found you were in our Dragon's Teeth + Naval Strike server this morning. I looked in the chat logs and I looked at our plugin logs, that I have access to. And No actual admin used the kick command on you that I saw, nor did I find your name in our latency Manager plugin log. So I am not too sure as to the cause of the kicks other then that it is Battlefield.

Though as mentioned, because I dont think it shows up in the logs, at least in the ones I can see. But you may have been kicked by the reserve slot script. Can a Head Admin see if they can dig up more info then I can?

Last edited:
Back