[INSURGENCY] About insurgency

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
If we can get this server going with seeding and getting it popular, I'll take out one of the TF2 servers and swap it with another insurgency. I'm watching closely which mode would be next best and I think we should give firefight a chance.

So lets go boys!

I'm getting Insurgency on wednesday through a deal with @DEATH. As it's low on resources as you said, I'll probably be on a lot :)

has this game become pretty popular?? I haven't seen or heard a lot of news about it.

It's not Battlefield for sure, but it's a nice change of pace.

Just my two cents but a heavy modded checkpoint server can be just as much fun or more than a multiplayer mode. It's definitely a different pace when it comes to insurgency @HomebrewerCraig @Soulzz tried a bit last night @ChromeLightsaber got a taste of it. but hey i'm down for w/e you want sweet pie
It's a lot more fun to me as it requires teamwork to finish off the NPCs, if you can.

The mod could be exclusive to them. It may not be available to the public.
Keep in mind we cannot use matchmaking if we go with a mod. Matchmaking definitely helps us as you can see so I would advise against this

Plus im new to insurgency server stuff and adding/tweaking mods are not my thing.

seems like an Arcade version of PR. Might have to check this one out after some research.

Both servers now show up on SourceBans, fixed.

w00t !
Waiting inline for our OWN server...on a Tuesday morning mind you
@x=FAST=x
@Soulzz

4rgPNO5.jpg

Yeah I'm having trouble setting up reserve slots on the server at the moment

Back