aaaway

Duke

I am on vacation and going to Destin, Florida. I am leaving on Tuesday morning before the birds get up and I will be back next weekend sometime. I am going with a 30 year old multi-millionaire (female) that has a $650,000 house on the beach. She only weighs about 120 pounds and is one of the best looking 30 year olds I've ever seen in a bikinni. We are going to walk along the beach and hold hands. I have this mean streak about me some times so I may throw her in the water. I really hate to give up my time playing BF2142 but someone has to fill the shoes.

i come back and you are going away. Anyways we'll see you later. Welcome to TBG btw!

Some times a 650K house on the beach is about 600K land and 50K house. Have fun and swing by Savannah some time.

You need to fuck her brains out on top of all of her money, preferably on the kitchen counter, so she can have her servants' servant bring you a sandwich mid Clitoral. Does she have any really hot and wealthy friends who need a private helicopter pilot to take them to exotic islands??

hook a brother up lol.

hehe, have a good time bro enjoy yourself

Duke, you old dog! Make sure you go to the Hog's Breath Saloon while you are there. You may need to replenish your bodily fluids at some point.

Beach hut on 649K beach nice one

Attachments

• text5.jpg
    text5.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 282
Back