A Regular Here? CODWaW.

-Aura-

I have a PBSS of a naughty boy who came on one of my servers with a hack on. PBSS is currently under review at PB Bans and I'm certain the player in question comes here often.

I don't want to outright ban him because he may not get a global ban based on this one screeny. I think it's obvious but you know what PB Bans are like and my train of thought is that he comes back and I can gather more evidence.

Question being, which one of you adminey types would like me to send you the PBSS?

Who is it? I know all the regulars, and most of the semi-regulars.

Overlay text peeps, to the right of the screenshot telling him that the enemy has just lain a betty. Had the server been a but fuller, we may have seen little red boxes too.

Seeing as the cat's out the bag (so to speak lol) here's the screeny: http://www.6sgc.co.uk/images/sm.png

Checked this with a Euro-league admin first, she reckoned submit to PB for review, which I did, no decision yet, I'll let y'all know the full SP.

Isn't that where you spawn and it tells you what you are carrying?
You can always submit it to pbbans. They'll know.

At first I thought that but the perks list gives you this (tried to capture similar position):

http://www.6sgc.co.uk/images/bb.png

Then again ... is it possible that it is what a French speaking person sees? He is from Canada after all!

The poor sods stats for that round were not good. If it was a form of cheat, I'd want my money back :D

Maybe 2+2 is 7 in this case, meh, if I'm wrong I'm wrong ... it won't be the first time ;) Or the last! :D

*Edit* carries linked GUID bans on other games, forgot to mention that. I know he has dynamic IP but some of them have the sgt_ prefix which is kinda iffy.

did you want to submit it to pbbans? or would you like me to? You can't go wrong doing that :)

I submitted it m8, they say it's part of his perk list ... doesn't make sense to me tho UNLESS as I mentioned, it's in another lingo ;) "Betty la" now wtf does that mean! I assumed "Betty lain" meh, suppose they gotta be 100% certain :)

Back