A million Wallets cried out in Terror *ITS OVER, KILL YOUR CARDS*

Picked up "The Stanley Parable" and "Age of Mythology" this morning. I've had my eye on "Planetary Annihilation" for awhile...might have to pull the trigger.

Liz has gotten me into Borderlands 1 & 2 so I was waiting for them to go on sale, 1 GOTY edition and 2 regular for 9.99 not too bad.

It's the Revenge of the Fifth day of the summer sale! Get them while they are hot. Arma 3, Saints Row IV
hNfyURu.jpg

Ill be on friggin welfare by June 30th! Eek! Arma III is a good one. Insurgency isn't bad either! Worth the money IMO!

Ill be on friggin welfare by June 30th! Eek! Arma III is a good one. Insurgency isn't bad either! Worth the money IMO!

Is there a good player base?

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Insurgency has a good sized group. Insurgency's play style is like that of Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat. I liked it more than Arma. Arma is real popular with realism players. Arma is very tactically oriented for realism. I found Arma takes a lot of patience.

I don't know if STEAM still has the page where you can view player counts or not?

If you like Valve Games, then I believe you will like Insurgency. I played it as a mod about 5 years ago and was fun.

Stanley parable demo was EXTREMELY intriguing in a way that I haven't seen storytelling since the days of HL2 . That being said, I'm waiting for it to be in a humble bundle xD ...

Metro Last Light seems like a pretty solid single player game.

Lol <3 that game i only remember playing that and zelda GOLD CARTRIDGE FTW. I couldn't get into Dark Souls just didn't tickle my fancy.

DARk souls is a hack n slash, but its not rush in....i still have hard time adjusting to taking my time with engagements. Really have to think before you act in that game.

Torchlight II was a really cool little escapade, but the campaign is sort of "over" in 20 hours. I've been really tempted to replay it lately though.

Back