A Challenge.

Remorce

Hey, as some of you know i use a crappy bluetooth mouse. It would make my day if somebody here could find me a mouse thats not super expensive (i.e. those $100 ones) and a mac is compatible, which it can pretty much use any mouse even if its not listed. Links if you found a good one Much appreaction if you find one ;D

Okies. Info wise what do i need in a mouse? What the heck is dpi or whatever, and how many buttons?

Idc what mouse I use I just need to know like tech info. dpi minimun & button minimum. Etc.

Go with the death adder buddy, its got all the DPI you need, plus its got the right amount of extra shit in it that you could ask for, like extra buttons, for w/e you want to use them for.

DPI means Dots per inch or somehting like that, it translates how far the movement of your hand moves the mouse on the screen, the corerelation is obvious after that. thats something you'll learn in school so stay in it lol.

other than that its looks cool, and glows pretty blue at night.

I know but im a cheap person ;P Would any of the listed mouses be okay?

If you want inexpensive see what the logitech MX518 is listed for. Other than that, put me down as another Deathadder user.

Lol If i can get to someplace to buy it i willl get an adder, until then im content with a mouse i dug out of the cabnit ;]

[quote1223337904=Remorce]
Hey, as some of you know i use a crappy bluetooth mouse. It would make my day if somebody here could find me a mouse thats not super expensive (i.e. those $100 ones) and a mac is compatible, which it can pretty much use any mouse even if its not listed. Links if you found a good one Much appreaction if you find one ;D
[/quote1223337904]

i will sell you my G9 mouse. its a few months old and i have everything for it

hermmm... that sucks. i figured USB would work fine. i might try it on my friends mac book.

haha its kinda funny seeing you all talk about your mouses and how good they are, espcialy bc i have a $15 optical mouse that works fine for me. Remorce if you trying to find a good mouse i dont think it matters how much it costs, just how well it fits your hand if you ask me =)

[quote1223399634=Shibby]
haha its kinda funny seeing you all talk about your mouses and how good they are, espcialy bc i have a $15 optical mouse that works fine for me. Remorce if you trying to find a good mouse i dont think it matters how much it costs, just how well it fits your hand if you ask me =)
[/quote1223399634]

IDK but the DeathAdder feels like sex in my hand the way no other mouse has ever felt for me...

I really don't think I'd be happy going to any other mouse from it.

I just purchased the DeathAdder today per my review of this thread. Best Buy carries them - if you can't wait for it to come in the mail. If anyone could tell me why my programmed buttons at the thumb (4 & 5) dont work during game play - I could use thehelp. I have programmed them to do "z" for prone and "ctrl" for crouch. ARGH....

[quote1223420833=HeatSurge]

IDK but the DeathAdder feels like sex in my hand
[/quote1223420833]

haha someone get off while there on the computer LMAO :D

Back