2142 leaderboard

Virgo47

The in game leaderboard shows the top players in the world with points in the billions. Is this a known glitch or real? It sees odd that most of them have a lot of zeros in the middle, i.e. the top players 11-21 all have 2 billion + no more than a few hundred thousand.

This averages to ~1.7 million points per day since the game was released. Are they all hacks?

Thanks for indulging the noob.

It's another case of stat padding/hacking the leader boards. Seems to happen all to often now-a-days.

It would seem that the hacking/padding is giving them points logarithmically. I'm just curious as to how this actually happens. It seems ea doesn't give 2 shits about having dozens of obvious cheats on the board...couldn't they just wipe the stats?

Oh well I miss my Tiger already but work beckons.

You would think there would be a way to prevent this, they could hire some hackers to make the board more secure, but you know, that would make too much sense.

Let me tell you something you should already know, they don't give a fuck!!!!!! I emailed them 3 times telling them to reset my stats and i even gave them the IP to the server so they can take it down. But no they don't care so fuck it.

They didn't do shit before Bad Company 2 so i really wouldn't expect much from them with the release right around the corner.

Back