xBaltique

one:
i am fucming drunbk.. but,.,
is it pronounced Pilum
as Pile 'Em?
or Pilum as in
Pill "em?

the things i thion kof when out woth milfs.

I love it how he is drunk and decides to come on the TBG site.

i pronounce it PIE LUM ;)

YAY XD drunkies!!

facedown asses' up!!

gonna get my sippy cup !

isn't it "face down ass up thats the way we like to fuck?"

lol

I say Pie Lum. Thats the way it looks.
http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
Type in: "Pilum" into the TTS engine from ATT
Type in: "TBG is the coolest clan in the land. TBG rockin' all night rockin' all day we're here to kick some ass, so I'm polishing my brass, so be on guard because my TV is coming right up your ass."

Lol I say Pie Lum too.

Who here remembers that day when Killa was drunk out of his mind and kicking random people on suez?

It was even better the next day when he was asking for hangover cures xD

Actually, I believe it is pronounced as Pee Lum. The name comes from the Roman spear of the same name. It was a javelin with a soft metal shank with a wooden shaft. When it was thrown, it would stick into a shield, but the shaft would bend and it could not be thrown back and used against the Romans. It rendered the shield that blocked it useless because you had a big ass javelin hanging from the front of it! A use and toss weapon like the LAW was.

Basis for the pronunciation is like Pizza, you don't say Pie-zza.

Always gotta be one "Smart" ass around huh.. :) Thanks for the lesson mac :)

Sorry, I am a teacher who also coaches academic team for state competitions. Even though I am an art teacher, I have a history minor. Not bad for a former grunt jarhead!

And, yes, I have been referred to as a smart ass on many occasions. Can't help it, do you know how hard it is to resist saying some things when a student pisses you off?

Jarhead-turned-teacher? I didn't know that was even possible. Usually it's jarhead-turned-wife/baby killer-turned-fugitve-turned-raging alcoholic... not necessarily in that order though...

You go on wit cho bad self Mac!!!!

Personally, I like jarhead turned tower killer. Much more dramatic.

Lol. Pie-lum just sounds better to me.

pee-lum just sounds almost like a british accent.

Back