1.51 beta patch

Best patch ever - you should be running for this. :) I'm surprised the final isn't out yet seeing as how smooth its all working. And the number of people and servers participating is astonishing.

I guess that's sarcastic?! I've heard of some pretty bad shit happening on the 2142 beta.

It's a debacle - sad really. I like the new maps. Game barely functions to play them.

I have played it. Too many douchebags on the limited servers so far. I would be more comfortable with us running it, then at least it would be admined.

...and it wouldn't be running on a homemade server in someones closet somewhere in Siberia

i had alot of probs with this new patch 1.51,it would only let me play on two new maps,all the old ones in the 1.50 were gone,lol...i had a email from EA and it reads.......(I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties, and apologize for any inconvenience. It seems the patch 1.51 is not official one as at present we don't have any information regarding this. These errors can be caused by a software conflict while installing the update, by Internet connection issues, or by corruption in the software files.

Ahhh, EA's much lauded responsiveness. Got to love them for that.

i had alot of probs with this new patch 1.51,it would only let me play on two new maps,all the old ones in the 1.50 were gone,lol...i had a email from EA and it reads.......(I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties, and apologize for any inconvenience. It seems the patch 1.51 is not official one as at present we don't have any information regarding this. These errors can be caused by a software conflict while installing the update, by Internet connection issues, or by corruption in the software files.

I had no issues with the 1.51 patch at all really. The only map that is semi fun playing is Molokai, and Yellow knife. Pearl is utter garbage.

EA's response:
I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties, and apologize for any inconvenience. It seems the patch 1.51 is not official one as at present we don't have any information regarding this. These errors can be caused by a software conflict while installing the update, by Internet connection issues, or by corruption in the software files.

Balls2dawall translation:
Your fucked, We(EA) don't have a fucking clue. Check other forums until you find something that works. Plus, we want to really thank you for your money. Have a nice day.

I had no problems with it except there were only EU servers to join which lagged like hell.

Back