Website fixes and addition update

birthday greeter coming soon! If homo soulzz can upload the plugin for me I can get it done today

Damn, homo's everywhere!

Question about the donation block, I noticed it now shows what people actually donated, not the amount after paypal's little deductions. I was wondering how this effects our goals.
Example, a $20 donation now shows $20 instead of $19.20 or whatever it was. I realize this might just be a result of being in transition, but thought I would mention it.

Damn, homo's everywhere!

Question about the donation block, I noticed it now shows what people actually donated, not the amount after paypal's little deductions. I was wondering how this effects our goals.
Example, a $20 donation now shows $20 instead of $19.20 or whatever it was. I realize this might just be a result of being in transition, but thought I would mention it.

I'm sure rain will add net amount when he has the chance unless it is not possible which i doubt

I'm sure rain will add net amount when he has the chance unless it is not possible which i doubt

@DocHoliday Its actually not possible at the moment with the plugin we use. While I believe the raw transaction log does include the fee and net amount the full donation log which includes historical and manual donations does not. So really until the plugin developer makes the change thats how it is. Not really a big deal for the moment because for example this month with Fee's were probably at 800 being at 851. But it does make it harder to figure at a glance.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Thanks for the feedback.

Alright fasty your little flaggies are up. Do something different with those later nows not the time for bullshit. Ran out of time to fix who is reading a thread on for tomorrow. Gamer and Social postbit should be done in a couple of days.

My boi comes through again!!

Um is it possible not use my old animated flags for xenforo? Or do you think we will lack space?

My boi comes through again!!

Um is it possible not use my old animated flags for xenforo? Or do you think we will lack space?

Later. I still havent gotten to the theme I have 2 more plugins to work on and 8 days left to meet the deadline I set for showing off the site. Seriously nothing not already on my list will be touched by me from here on out until that is done. Unimportant shit stays unimportant.

Way I see it we scale the animated banners to fit in about a 15 pixel height and within the width to fit between country and the border of the box.

Users Viewing Thread is now back. The original plugin was abandoned before Xenforo even came out and it used some very crude and antiquated methods that were causing interference with our custom template. Avatars were going back to square out of the custom support we have for different aspect ratios.

I have updated the plugin based on my current knowledge and it is now back. I will work on polishing it between rounds of ST:O adding username color etc.

Starting today shifting focus from developing Fast's hopes and dreams back to the fact that the theme is half done.

Next few days I will be completing missing theme elements so that we can start waving the we switched flag. Plenty of shit left to do including I need to redo the banner image as that was from testing and not actually the final image. Examples of shit needed to be done is member profiles, profile posts, account settings, general buttons everywhere, the editor etc. Most of the plugins also need to be themed.

Took my first pass at styling the editor today so that it doesn't burn your eyes when you try to type.

Image:
editorfirstpass.png

If your not seeing it yet and or it isnt looking like the picture do a Ctrl + F5. Icons are a bit pale but the biggest issue is I can't color the stock icons without losing shading. Need to see if someone has a good psd for this to work from instead.

Fixed an issue for IE 8 and 9 where the online users block fucked the entire front page up (8/9) and the forum page up (8).

Also fixed my customizations to the reply controls that apparently never worked right in IE or Firefox. I have been a bad boy and not checking all of my work. I normally use firefox to test CSS Pixel Ratios of 1.5:1 through 3:1 and don't see the 1:1 effects... oops

Sigh, after working until 4 am and gaming til 8 decided I would get off my ass and do something.

For some reason we were on vBulletin 4.0 so long that people forgot where the link to start a PM used to be in 3.x. It was always on the tab with find all posts and find all threads by. Its in the same place in xenforo that it was in 3.x but no one could find it :p

Anyways finally got around to adding a vb 4.x style start a conversation, etc links under the user avatar. As well as working on a couple other things:
profilepage.png

This page will get some more love later. Don't forget the conversation link is also on the member card that pops up when you click a username which is faster than going to the profile in the first place.

Search Box styling no longer looks like unfinished shit. Did the first pass of styling on primary buttons so that they are no longer burning peoples retina's. Will adjust later to match future gradients better.

Installed Xenforo 1.3 Release Candidate 1 a couple of days ago. RC 2 should be out tuesday. Judging by the current bug list it most definitley won't be gold. Just going to try and do a couple things each night so that my progress isn't so stalled. Going to bed fuckers enjoy.

Occasionally threads would have bold posts for no reason. Cause was a left over and incomplete bold tag in the banned user ground title. It would cause the browser to auto complete the tag and in the case of threads with banned users, make posts bold. This has been resolved.

Got some work done today. Got a couple more days of work to get done before I will finally be happy with the theme a/k/a have it where it should have been Jan 1st.

Post Xenforo 1.3.1 Install Fix

Forgot to upload the customized xenforo.js so you might have noticed the menu's slow to open. This has been fixed. Needs a future fix that overrides the specific class being modified so it will survive upgrades.

Theme Changes
- Fixed long standing design mistake concerning sections. I originally pulled the border from .section .sectionMain in a rookie decision to fix certain areas. As well as redid .secondaryContent customizations to specify .sidebar .section .secondaryContent to prevent all the areas that had rounded corners and a white background. Most areas that were class sectionMain now have a rounded outline with a background. I have yet to decide if this will stay on some areas they were not on before. But this overall should reduce the amount of theme work needed on plugins as the sections are now properly themed.

- Finished the theming on the account (settings) page which has long been not finished.
- Adjusted overlay dialog transparency to be darker and their headers to be Orange (previously grey with orange border).
- PageNav theme has been adjusted to be more relevant, finally added same theming to ItemNav (thread pages on listing) to replace stock theme.
- Fixed album theme on Gallery which became mismatched from its twin media theme after an upgrade a long time ago.
- Added some temporary styling to the roster until the new plugin is finished.

Known Issues

- Still haven't fixed the floating navbar for higher than 1080P resolutions (or zoomed out).
- Secondary tab rows (gallery is one of a couple instances) on mobile has white background.
- Events theme probably got worse than it already was, still needs some custom work.

To Do

- Fully responsive front page.
- Build fully responsive floating navbar.
- Install new roster plugin.

Delayed this a couple times already but from where I am standing I will finally tell the people over at Xenforo we converted on May 1st.

Uninstalled the rich username everywhere plugin we were using and installed a different one by Liam W. This will add colored usernames to several places they were not such as the membercards that popup when you click on a username. This also allowed me to revert 5 templates back to stock which had only been modified to make the username colored.

Back