Website fixes and addition update

Added clickable URLs to the top logos removed BF3 logo since we do not support that game much. Unless you guys use it to search for members etc.

I won't be posting every little thing here right now as I have a ton of little shit to fix that once fixed isn't worth announcing. However plenty of other shit to announce so on to the first.

Identified and Fixed an issue where operating from tbgclan.com instead of www.tbgclan.com would cause you to not be logged in. Was an issue with cookies.

Alright version 0.1 of my Navigation Manager is installed we now have some nice drop down menu's for our links. But still no admin interface to edit with so... useless :p

Fixed cross origin loading issue with the TS3 Viewer so that users without www in the url can see it.

Recent threads is now tabbed, ban appeals ONLY show on the second tab we will see how that one works out. Honestly i have no clue why the hell the module is working it never once worked in testing!

added the option for gravatar (same as the one you see on battlelog)

added the option for gravatar (same as the one you see on battlelog)

I didn't enable it because of the exploit for gravatar that allows you to get people's email addresses so wasn't sure if that would bother anyone

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

shit well in that case I will disable it.

Xenforo or in general is the problem?

Gravatar period. Its the basis of how the system works in the first place that is flawed.

Its not a serious issue but let's say someone here is applying for a security clearance and I can figure out who they are on another site they have their real name on... You can then probably identify their alias on our site. Its not going to bother everyone. I thought about polling the community.

http://arstechnica.com/security/201...nt-system-exposes-hate-mongering-politicians/

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Added who is currently viewing a thread at the bottom.

So we now have who has viewed and currently viewing like the old site.

Trying to get some postbits icons back like steam xfire facebook twitter and country flags

Last edited:
For some reason the who is viewing thread plugin was messing with avatars (making them square like stock xenforo) I turned it off for the moment but I need to edit it to support color anyways. I will fix it today though my game plan is to actually assimilate it anyways.

Fixed an issue where avatars were not scaling down on threads when viewed on a cell phone. I have plenty of theme changes to do regarding threads, might get to some of them today. Won't really mention it though.

Staff page created. Will most likely get tweaked by rain.

Fixed it to display in alphabetical and temporarily hard coded an order case statement in the SQL since it doesn't offer group sorting. It will get some styling the moment I style the standard template for members which I haven't yet.

Should be good enough after it gets some theme to it. I will write a new one from scratch soon... you know along with everything else lol

You can add your steam ID (from your online profile page) to appear on the forums now. Go to personal details and add it there.

Alright after a couple of days of ripping my hair out trying to figure out why variables were not passing...

Donate block is up on the front page. Its rough I ran out of time. I will try to finish it tonight probably do a public release of it tomorrow.

Back