Monitor fails/Hibernate mode? Can't wake, can't power off PC

Welll.... yeah perhaps that would have been a good idea, but I'm sure I can deal with the manufacturer until december 17th as per the link

Well if this all works out for you, get your ass a 1080p+ monitor so you can really enjoy this new build.

That'll definitely be a while, especially with christmas next month I have to start buying for.

Great, but we've long confirmed hibernate/sleep isn't the problem lol. Damn UPS customer live chat is closed on weekends so I can't request they put a hold on my PSU so I can come pick it up Monday morning. They wont open until Monday, but itll ship out monday at like 6am and I'll have to wait all day until around 7-9PM before they arrive.

EDIT: Although here's a potentially interesting solution to my problem....
https://gyazo.com/b523c055861672820227dbae5effd548
5 hours of BF4 doesn't shut off my PC, 45 mins of Fallout 4 ultra does. if PSU doesn't resolve, I'll definitely try what's in this link from a Fallout 4 article I found

Okay! Powersupply IN! It's time to party! (please dont break... please dont break... PLEASE do not break b/c I can't afford it anymore)

All seems good! No problems at all.
Thanks everyone for their help! My temps even improved a bit which confuses me, but I'll take it!

Back