Yet another douchebag.

PhillyOverclock

Here is a screenie of some fuckhead who spent his entire round (as our commander) throwing EMP grenades at our transports and gunships so they could not take off. His name is zach150378 and his player ID is 216723760

Please do something to punish this asshole. After all, it took me about ten minutes of getting EMPed before I finally got a screenie good enough to be incriminating.

Thanks guys and I like the look of the new site. Keep up the good work.

Douchebag2.jpg

Alright, he's been banned from Tampa.

ok i dont know how you guys feel about the modded font colors. i dont really consider them illegal which is why im going to ask, how do you do that?

Personally, I hate people with colored names / using color codes in-game etc. But I don't care if you mod your own display...

Sorry Soulzz, I will be sure to state the server next time I'm reporting anything hokey. I appreciate you laying the smackdown on that douche.

On another note, I will upload the customized localization files for you guys with instructions when I get a chance. I personally hate the default heads-up. It is an easy thing to do, and it is just as simple to revert back if you do not like it (which I bet you will).

This one was mostly done by a friend of mine I used to play with. I really like it when it tells you about every point, double point, and half-point you get when it happens. To tell the truth, I played the game for over a year and never realized there were fucking half-points. Maybe that's Balls' secret weapon to scoring a 100 every round.
thinking.gif
Hmm...

Thanks again, and I'll be poking back now and again.

Still kickin ass and taking names. I have been busy as hell working, but it beats unemployment. My PC repair business has really taken off. I'm doing a couple custom builds for people getting ready for Modern Warfare 2 right now so at least there's some fun in it.

I'm putting faith in my ads and word of mouth. Then again, I've only been in business for 6 weeks roughly.

Back