YEEEESSS!!!

Chainspike

This just made my day!!!!

Shotguns
Reduced efficiency of buckshot and flechette at medium range and balanced shotguns better against each other.
 Reduced damage of Buckshot and flechette ammo to lower performance at range  Reduced number of pellets on the UTS 15, Saiga 12k, DAO-12, DBV-12, & M1014 to improve balance  Damage drop-off reduced to 24-32m from 25-50m

What a great day it is today and it was my last day of work at my current job start new one (which is paying me a shot load more) on monday!!

People that bitched about the shotguns got a constant mortar and quicker spawn time on UCAV; someday these idiots will realize that it doesn't matter what gun you give to good players, nerfed or not, it is not going to level the playing field. Leave the fucking game alone, tired of relearning weapons and fucking crybabies.

It's nerfed at a distance but up close it pretty much does the same damage.

which is fine with me, I just didn't like the fact that it could shoot as far as an assault riffle and no I did not QQ about it on the forum...

shit, if you have the drop on anyone with a shotgun within 50 meteres, you pretty much are going to have a bad day if you are on the business end of the full choke!

Glad they are nerfing the damage at range, it needed to be so i can hide way back and shoot everyone.

I had my best shotgun games running slug rounds. Slugs are devastating if you aim and not spray.

Back